X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football - Week 7

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    Interesting. I would put WVU at the top of that list. Iowa State defense is solid but they are almost dead last in 3rd down conversion % against. TTU is as much as a trainwreck as TCU currently IMO.

It’s just an opinion, Tech is whack at night and I’m sure it will end up a night game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Chad C; 10-14-2018, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
      I knew that was coming also and yes you do!

I just thought that since I am not able to re-live the Natty I witnessed that night in the Rose Bowl, that the 1939 Natty was not to be recognized either!

I pray that some how, some way that Texas and ATM plays for a National Championship in an epic meeting of two cultures! Hopefully on a cool Winter evening in Pasadena!

Please Lord...in my lifetime!

Would be unreal!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        That’s funny, because the experts say otherwise.....
        Experts huh? So, it wasn’t an aggy?

Comment

I just thought that since I am not able to re-live the Natty I witnessed that night in the Rose Bowl, that the 1939 Natty was not to be recognized either!

I pray that some how, some way that Texas and ATM plays for a National Championship in an epic meeting of two cultures! Hopefully on a cool Winter evening in Pasadena!

Didn't aggy already proclaim themselves the 20XX National Champions? Hopefully Texas is lucky enough to be their opponent. Lord knows they aren't getting to more than one in the next 82 years.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            You mean the rose bowl where the officials ( aka TU graduates ) missed the call when Vincy loony tunes knee was down.
            Yea Dennis...that Rose Bowl!

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
              Didn't aggy already proclaim themselves the 20XX National Champions? Hopefully Texas is lucky enough to be their opponent. Lord knows they aren't getting to more than one in the next 82 years.

Don't forget about 1919 and 1927 NCs they awarded themselves and put on their "wall" in 2011

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aggie magic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	24556284

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Don't forget about 1919 and 1927 NCs they awarded themselves and put on their "wall" in 2011

[ATTACH]928921[/ATTACH]
                Ah, yes. Kings of the leather helmets.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Ranking of difficulty for remaining games.

1. TTU in Lubbock
                  2. Iowa State - defense
                  3. WVU
                  4. OSU
                  5. BYE week
                  6. Kansas

I was talking with the wife about this today. If you flip ISU and WVU, you have my list. I worry about WVU getting off to a fast start and Texas struggling to keep up on a shootout.

Comment

Just looked at this weeks rankings. How can Aggy be rated #17 and not top 10. Possibly strength of schedule, or lack there of (2 FCS schools). Did ya'll call and let them know you played #1 & #2 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      I was talking with the wife about this today. If you flip ISU and WVU, you have my list. I worry about WVU getting off to a fast start and Texas struggling to keep up on a shootout.

I also worry about WVU getting ****** off and re-focusing..

Comment

Describe the "two cultures" you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                          Describe the "two cultures" you speak of?
                          To start another argumentative discussion! Not only no but hell no!

Comment

If we don’t lose any games, we very well might. But Bama would have to lose twice.....ain’t happenin.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

[ATTACH]928921[/ATTACH]
                              Let’s not forget all the others that claim the same ones....Bama included.

And FYI, none of that stuff is there....that wall doesn’t even exist.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                                Just looked at this weeks rankings. How can Aggy be rated #17 and not top 10. Possibly strength of schedule, or lack there of (2 FCS schools). Did ya'll call and let them know you played #1 & #2 ?
                                TCU played an FCS school also.....or did you conveniently forget? Plus, our conference schedule trumps any OOC school you’ll play unless it’s an SEC west school. I can’t wait for September 2019, the rubber will meet the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X