Scent free detergent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scent free detergent

Curious if something like a Tide scent free/hypoallergenic detergent would be the same as Scent Blocker/ Scent Away or other similar products

I use ALL brand scent free/hypoallergenic detergent. Cheaper than Tide and all the "hunting" soaps and works fine. Been doing it for years now. Just got the ALL dryer sheets to try out this week. I have some new camo that needs a bit of softening up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunswayne View Post
      I use ALL brand scent free/hypoallergenic detergent. Cheaper than Tide and all the "hunting" soaps and works fine. Been doing it for years now. Just got the ALL dryer sheets to try out this week. I have some new camo that needs a bit of softening up.
      Same, will have to check out the ALL dryer sheets.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunswayne View Post
        Yup

Comment

Texasguy83... Thank you for bringing this up. Im gonna check out ALL.

I normally just use baking soda and hot water. Ive always seemed to be able to smell some scent in every scent free detergent...I always reckon if I can smell it the deer will too. However I ozone my clothes but I can smell that too...so I air out my clothes before a hunt.

Comment

I've always used 20 Mule Team Borax.

Comment

I always just use baking soda. Most detergents contain UV brighteners.

Comment

Been using this for 20 years .

Comment

Don’t worry about it. Nothing will eliminate your scent enough to where a deer won’t smell you anyway. They have better noses than a bloodhound. Just hunt the wind and you’ll do fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Dawn and baking soda, had deer 10 feet away and didn't notice me. Use a little Dawn to wash off poison ivy or oak mostly.

Comment

Scent free detergent

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                      I always just use baking soda. Most detergents contain UV brighteners.
                      The UV brighteners is more important in my opinion than the scent free part. I smoke my hunting clothes which covers my scent pretty well. But if you are glowing like you are standing under a black light you will get busted every time

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post
                        Don’t worry about it. Nothing will eliminate your scent enough to where a deer won’t smell you anyway. They have better noses than a bloodhound. Just hunt the wind and you’ll do fine.

I agree to a certain extent...but having your hunting clothes smelling “mountain fresh” or like a “cool breeze” can’t help! Lol

I use Purex from Walmart.

Skinny

Comment

Scent Thief

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            I agree to a certain extent...but having your hunting clothes smelling “mountain fresh” or like a “cool breeze” can’t help! Lol

I use Purex from Walmart.

Skinny
                            I think during early bow season when its hot as Hades and your sitting in a stand or pop up, soaking wet with sweat, nothing would work.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              I've always used 20 Mule Team Borax.
                              Still scrub em on an old “warsh-board” too I bet!

Comment

Working...
                              X