Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone watching this nail biting defensive struggle in the pac 12. I have feel asleep twice this quarter and didn't miss anything. Texas or OU would steam roll these 2 antique programs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      I still don’t have a good read on tomorrow’s game. I think OU might get revenge but I can’t get over how crappy their D is. Hell OU didn’t force a punt in the first half if I recall.

I think the QB edge is with Kyler. I think the coaching edge is slightly with Riley. Texas clearly has the better defense.

Taking a page from last nights NFL game, defense wins championships and big games. I’m leaning UT. 35-31. Ok cool [emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Shockingly, GP said in his last presser that you don't have to be the most complete team to win a championship. He said you just have to be way better than the next guy on one side of the ball. And in the next breath said he wanted no part of Murray again. I was shocked to say the least. Obviously some lobbying for OU to make the playoff but for him to say this was completely out of character.

Comment

I still don’t have a good read on tomorrow’s game. I think OU might get revenge but I can’t get over how crappy their D is. Hell OU didn’t force a punt in the first half if I recall.

I think the QB edge is with Kyler. I think the coaching edge is slightly with Riley. Texas clearly has the better defense.

Taking a page from last nights NFL game, defense wins championships and big games. I’m leaning UT. 35-31. Ok cool [emoji869]

Times are changing....so you think the Cowboys have a better chance of winning the Super Bowl than the Saints? Comical

Comment

And yes, the team that gives up the least points has the best defense.......seems like a given right?

Comment

[QUOTE=PYBUCK;13827776]Is anyone watching this nail biting defensive struggle in the pac 12. I have feel asleep twice this quarter and didn't miss anything. Texas or OU would steam roll these 2 antique programs.

I’ll add the Aggies to the list. Not impressed so far.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 14

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              Times are changing....so you think the Cowboys have a better chance of winning the Super Bowl than the Saints? Comical

Comical? I never said that Cowboys had a better chance to win the Super Bowl. But a **** good defensive game plan and execution can derail they high octane offenses. We saw it last night. And I’m far from a Cowboys fan ( go Texans). I think the Saints would likely win a rematch with NOLA having home field. But let’s talk after the playoffs start.

If Texas plays a really good defensive game I think they will beat OU. That’s all.

Comment

[QUOTE=Pin Oak DXT;13827797][QUOTE=PYBUCK;13827776]Is anyone watching this nail biting defensive struggle in the pac 12. I have feel asleep twice this quarter and didn't miss anything. Texas or OU would steam roll these 2 antique programs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUO

It didn't take them long to show the first half highlights.

Comment

Comical? I never said that Cowboys had a better chance to win the Super Bowl. But a **** good defensive game plan and execution can derail they high octane offenses. We saw it last night. And I’m far from a Cowboys fan ( go Texans). I think the Saints would likely win a rematch with NOLA having home field. But let’s talk after the playoffs start.

If Texas plays a really good defensive game I think they will beat OU. That’s all.

You referenced last nights game and said defense wins championships so I assume that's what you meant? Right, and if OU plays a really good offensive game they will win, lol

Comment

[quote=Pin Oak DXT;13827797]
                    Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    Is anyone watching this nail biting defensive struggle in the pac 12. I have feel asleep twice this quarter and didn't miss anything. Texas or OU would steam roll these 2 antique programs.

So you are preaching defense and there's finally a low scoring game on and you say it's a snoozer?

Comment

[ATTACH]935882[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        [ATTACH]935882[/ATTACH]
                        Herman cried the Horns Down baby flag. Good move on him to get a strategically get a flag. OU is going to do it . **** move but good move.

Comment

[QUOTE=eradicator;13827848][quote=Pin Oak DXT;13827797]

So you are preaching defense and there's finally a low scoring game on and you say it's a snoozer? [/

You have never heard me preaching defensive wins games. That's 1960s NFL mumbo jumbo.You just have to have a good enough defense to make a couple of stops and flip the momentum. I, like 90% of the viewing public, like exciting high scoring games. A&M cronies preach about the Big 12 teams having no defense and then those same guys can't stop raving about the Aggie/LSU game. Hell even King Nick changed last year midstream and put in an offensive QB to win the NC game and continues to impress offensively today. Bama has a good enough defense to make those stops, but they are not unbeatable. I think a high powered offense can wear them down and beat them ( Clemson 2 years ago). What has changed with Bama this year is they can outscore you and stop you. The object of the game is to score more points than your opponent. 6-3 wins just like 51-50 but 51-50 is more exciting to me

Comment

I hope Utah can pull off a win. They are playing with their 3rd string qb

Comment

Just to stir the pot.... my wife will be participating in a 10k on Sunday that may or may not end up in Tiger Stadium. I have 2 questions.

#1 Is it too early to wear maroon and white inside Death Valley?

#2 Will I make it out of there alive when I do?

Please discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
                                Just to stir the pot.... my wife will be participating in a 10k on Sunday that may or may not end up in Tiger Stadium. I have 2 questions.

#1 Is it too early to wear maroon and white inside Death Valley?

#2 Will I make it out of there alive when I do?

Please discuss.

You should be fine! Just don’t wear black and white stripes. They swear they lost to the refs and not the fighting Texas Aggies.

Comment

Working...
                                X