Deerman's THE @ Cowtown Bowmen Mar 16th/17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deerman's THE @ Cowtown Bowmen Mar 16th/17th

Shoot Reminder - This Weekend, Mar 16th & 17th, 2019 - Deerman T.H.E. [True Hunting Experience]

Shotgun start both days, 11am on Saturday, 9am on Sunday. See attached flyer for details.

$20 per shooter, per round. Youth classes half price.

Weather looks like it is going to be amazing. :-)

Chuck Hubbard - Club President, Cowpatty Editor & Webmaster
    Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Check it out y'all Jimmy is running a bring a newbie shooter promo this weekend. See below. Bring someone new to Deerman and you and their shoot fees are half price. :-) Bring him 5 newbies and you shoot free. Come on out to shoot at Cowtown this weekend, weather is going to be amazing and we will have an awesome range set up for y'all to enjoy THE TRUE HUNTING EXPERIENCE. :-)

Comment

Also something new you will see if you come to Cowtown. Another new idea Jimmy is bringing out to give you a chance to win some of your entry fee back, while still enjoying a challenge within the shoot. Oh you know Cowtown is going to have a blast with this one. :-) Just means you will have to be sharp and keep an eye out hunting for this extra target chance, better pay attention, or you'll miss it. :-)

Comment

One more weather update, things are looking like this weekend is going to be amazing to going some sticks so come on out and join us at Cowtown.

Comment

Link to photos from this past weekend event @ Cowtown.

Comment

was a great course as always. cowtown is a great location for deerman so many great places to put targets

Comment

Thank you for the support, it really means a lot to us Cowtown folks.

Comment

Scores from Deerman THE @CowtownBowmen

Here is your results for Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club. Was this fast enough Keith. Lol

Comment

Working...
                X