Axis EZ Caller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axis EZ Caller

Anyone tried the new Axis EZ Caller that is starting to get around?

I have one on the way - I think itll be a game changer during June and July. Excited to get after them this summer.

WS

No but intend to order one. Thanks for the reminder

Comment

Comment

missed that - thanks!

Comment

Haven't seen any success stories except in the video link to buy one. I've tried mine but no success yet. I saw a group when I was driving down the road and blew it just to see what they would do. They all ran away.....

Comment

LOL so I live right in the middle of Axis paradise and I hear them vocalize all day every day. However, perhaps I have been hearing this guy who makes the call----since it appears he basically lives right behind me on Cravey road!!!

Comment

EZY call

Originally posted by bklem View Post
              LOL so I live right in the middle of Axis paradise and I hear them vocalize all day every day. However, perhaps I have been hearing this guy who makes the call----since it appears he basically lives right behind me on Cravey road!!!
              Now that’s funny stuff right there !!

I have one, gunna try it at Baker 3 Feb 8th weekend.

Comment

I have some of his calls. Just like rattling the timing has to be right. I combine the call with rattling horns when I hear a vocal axis buck. It seems to do a good job of making them mad. I haven’t got one into bow range yet though.

Comment

No luck with mine yet. Didnt see a thing after using it
                  sounds about right just didnt work for me

Comment

Working...
                  X