Houston access question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston access question

Is it possible to get from Conroe via 45 to the bellaire area off of 610 by truck?

I would guess no

Comment

I am almost certain 45 is shut down around Holzwarth.

Comment

Anyone know how far south you can get on 45 before they have it shut down?
        Huntsville?

Comment

Anybody know how close to Alvin you can get?

Comment

I'm looking for a way to get to get the bellaire to get some folks back to Dfw, so any access would be great even if it's a bunch of detours

Comment

Nada right now. Roads all closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm pretty sure you can't make it passed I45 at Cypreswood. I45 is under water at that point. There was a route through College Station to 290 but not 290 is under water south bound.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Humper, no.
                  Unless whoesever there can make their way by boat then truck then boat, then truck, then boat, etc to areas farther north.. access is impossible in or out...
                  sorry man

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Humper, no.
                    Unless whoesever there can make their way by boat then truck then boat, then truck, then boat, etc to areas farther north.. access is impossible in or out...
                    sorry man
                    What does 45 look like north of The Woodlands?

Comment

honestly im not sure..i know its 1488 area is bad....but i dont know if its over the road ...san jac is ragin...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        honestly im not sure..i know its 1488 area is bad....but i dont know if its over the road ...san jac is ragin...
                        I bet those folks in River Plantation are in a bad way right now. Terrible.

Comment

How far can you get to Houston on I-10?

Comment

I need to get for. Fishcreek to 1488... anyone know if 149 is flooded?

Comment

I was just informed by my employer that we are headed to Houston at 7;00 tomorrow morning from Dallas. I think I might be the only one with access to info from people on the ground. (TBHers). I don't know how far we will get but we will do our best.

Comment

Working...
                              X