That New Bow Excitment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That New Bow Excitment!

Ya'll know the feeling I am talkin about! The anticipation of the arivial of a new bow! In two weeks I will be the Proud owner of a new Hoyt CRX35 black riser and camo limbs 50-60# bow! I might be more excited for this than opening day!! Well close haha, this will be my first Brand new bow ever and cant wait to get it rigged out, sighted in and get in a tree with it! Thanks Sportsman Center in Brownwood! Pics will come when I get it in!

I know exactly what you mean. Next friday I'm going to get my first bow and I can not wait. I will be getting a Bowtech Assassin. Looking forward to it is a huge understatement. Enjoy your new bow.

Comment

In 2 weeks I get a new to me Mathews DXT. Since I don't currently have a bow I've got the same excitement

Comment

Hogtied where in Roberson Co you hunt? Yea its awsome brotha!

Comment

I can share in the feeling. I'm hoping to pick mine up this week, and I can't wait!

Comment

I know the feeling im waiting on my custom Mathews Helim to get in!!

Comment

@Csmith, right now me I'm hunting on some land off of Hwy 46 in Franklin. This will be our first full season out there so were hoping for a good season and cant wait to get my bow and get out there.

Comment

Originally posted by hogtied View Post
                I know exactly what you mean. Next friday I'm going to get my first bow and I can not wait. I will be getting a Bowtech Assassin. Looking forward to it is a huge understatement. Enjoy your new bow.
                I with ya here. i just got my assassin sd a couple months ago and have it blistering fast for a 25.5" draw. i wasnt looking for speed when i bought this bow, but with the smoothness and the totally solid back wall, i couldnt let it go. amazingl, im in the market for a new invasion black ops. Black and Red. i guess when i see em all day i cant help but keep playing. im totally happy with my assassin, but i think i want a smaller target bow. since im a smaller guy. im shooting maxima blue streaks now for target arrows, but i kinda wanna change, just too expensive. any ideas for others?

Comment

I bought first new bow this year, so I know exactly what your going through.

I just can't wait to stick something with it.

Comment

I can't wait till I can get me a new Mathews!!! But I don't think I can ever get rid of my switchback guess I will have to keep for a back up!

Comment

I bought my first new bow last year. It was a Crx32 and i love it. But i mess up and shot the Vecter 32 the other day and im torn between to love's now.

Comment

Originally posted by nock1 View Post
                        I with ya here. i just got my assassin sd a couple months ago and have it blistering fast for a 25.5" draw. i wasnt looking for speed when i bought this bow, but with the smoothness and the totally solid back wall, i couldnt let it go. amazingl, im in the market for a new invasion black ops. Black and Red. i guess when i see em all day i cant help but keep playing. im totally happy with my assassin, but i think i want a smaller target bow. since im a smaller guy. im shooting maxima blue streaks now for target arrows, but i kinda wanna change, just too expensive. any ideas for others?
                        I really like the Mutiny arrows from CE. I drove one thru both shoulders of a doe and buried it to the fletchin before it broke. I was impressed with it after that and was getting good speed with my old Jennings.

Comment

Originally posted by hogtied View Post
                          @Csmith, right now me I'm hunting on some land off of Hwy 46 in Franklin. This will be our first full season out there so were hoping for a good season and cant wait to get my bow and get out there.
                          Ok my Brother lives and hunts in Wheelock. He shot a good 8 there last year and should still have some good bucks around there. I have seen some big bucks come from that County!

Comment

I passed a huge 10 with a doe standing on the side of 46, in the curve near the old Granada place, right after the season ended. Who knows where he hid all season, but maybe someone will get lucky with him this year. There are plenty of good deer in Roberston Co, you just have to find them.

Comment

nock1- are you shooting the 250 or 350 Blue Streaks? I shoot a 25.5 DL also, and would be interested in the arrows if you ever decide to give them up.

Comment

Working...
                              X