New Years Resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Years Resolution

I don't normally make one, at least not seriously, but this year I'm setting my goals very high. I'll be 45 in February and I became a grandpa this past year for the first time when my daughter Katelyn and her husband Josh gave us Ellis Rose. I've had an amazing life thus far. I have a beautiful wife and we've survived a lot together. I've four gorgeous daughters that make me proud to be their daddy. I've great parents and inlaws, siblings and friends. I've done well in business and in life.

However, I can't help but think I was born to be like Clint Eastwood's character in Gran Torino. I don't really like many people. Most people **** me off with their stupidity. I'm very intolerant of people who act rude or stupid or liberal or not like me. Sooooo.... I've decided that I'm gonna be an intolerant, grouchy, opinionated, verbally abusive, ******* in 2018. I hope yall enjoy it.

I’ve heard the “in” 2018 New Years resolution is to stay the same.

Way to be “in.”

Comment

Get off my lawn

Comment

Rookie.

Comment

I'm going to excel in my ballet endeavors this year

First step is to fit in the damm tights

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            I don't normally make one, at least not seriously, but this year I'm setting my goals very high. I'll be 45 in February and I became a grandpa this past year for the first time when my daughter Katelyn and her husband Josh gave us Ellis Rose. I've had an amazing life thus far. I have a beautiful wife and we've survived a lot together. I've four gorgeous daughters that make me proud to be their daddy. I've great parents and inlaws, siblings and friends. I've done well in business and in life.

However, I can't help but think I was born to be like Clint Eastwood's character in Gran Torino. I don't really like many people. Most people **** me off with their stupidity. I'm very intolerant of people who act rude or stupid or liberal or not like me. Sooooo.... I've decided that I'm gonna be an intolerant, grouchy, opinionated, verbally abusive, ******* in 2018. I hope yall enjoy it.
            Im with you

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
              I'm going to excel in my ballet endeavors this year

First step is to fit in the damm tights
              Old me would say: You got this!!!!!

New me: your old *** needs to stick to swing music!

Comment

I see Burnadell changed his username yet again.

Comment

I like the new Curt

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

My wife will tell you that it started last night when our pompous French sommelier offered some French wine and I replied, "When yall stop surrendering to every enemy you have, I'll appreciate your wine a lot more". My wife and kids were embarrassed and THAT'S when I shared my New Years resolution with them.
                    Last edited by curtintex; 01-02-2018, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      I see Burnadell changed his username yet again.
                      No, but he does inspire me.

Comment

Resolution completed record time.

Comment

Sommelier? I'm a country boy. Had to google it.

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
                            Sommelier? I'm a country boy. Had to google it.
                            Yeah. Sorry I didn't dumb it down for you, Cletus!

.......I'm getting good at this being an *******....

Comment

Go p*** up a rope you grumpy arse

Comment

Working...
                              X