Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removable hunting rifle blind shooting platform???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removable hunting rifle blind shooting platform???

A while back I saw a pic of a removable rifle shooting platform that attached to a box blind window. Does anyone have a pic of it? Thanks in advance. A buddy was wanting to take his daughter hunting and thought that would help him.

Tell him camera tripod with a cutting board attached to top. Also bring lots of stuff to put in chair for her to sit on. I have put a lot of kids on deer and this was my best combo to carry with me. Could shoot out of any blind or brush blind with this system

Comment

rest

Just bought this yesterday for my kids. caldwell deadshot fieldpod
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
        Just bought this yesterday for my kids. caldwell deadshot fieldpod
        This is great but mine does not extent tall enough to shoot out of any of the blind windows on my lease. It is also pretty big and bulky so not sure how it would fit in the gun blinds on my place.

I have heard of people using a board to put through both windows so they can rest their elbow on it.

Comment

Bog pod, I believe you can mount all kinds of " rests" on the tripod itself.

Comment

I have been thinking about getting the Caldwell Deadshot treestand rest for using in a gun blind.

Comment

The picture I remember seeing had a board with a “v” stock holder attached on the end of it. It also had a metal support bracket under it(like what you use to support a clothes rod in s closet. I think there was some form of a vise to attach it to the wall. Looked pretty cool and was homemade

Comment

I have no idea how well it works but something like this?

http://www.xshot.us/ready-rest.html

Comment

Pretty close

Comment

Working...
                  X