Texas Medical Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Medical Center

Does anyone have any information on access to the TMC? I have seen pics around MD Anderson and Ben Taub but was curious about any updates. If you know someone that works down there any current info would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
    Does anyone have any information on access to the TMC? I have seen pics around MD Anderson and Ben Taub but was curious about any updates. If you know someone that works down there any current info would be appreciated.
    Spoke with my sister yesterday, she is a nurse at Texas Childrens. Said theyre still flooded out but water is finally receding. Shes been working around the clock since last thursday and hasnt had a breath of fresh air till she might be released to go home this thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
      Spoke with my sister yesterday, she is a nurse at Texas Childrens. Said theyre still flooded out but water is finally receding. Shes been working around the clock since last thursday and hasnt had a breath of fresh air till she might be released to go home this thursday.
      God bless her and all those that have been down there since this started. Thank you for the information as well. Not sure why there isn't more info coming from that area.

Comment

Any further reports on the TMC?

Comment

I live in Pasadena and work of off Holcombe and Kirby. No water on Holcombe in to the TMC. No other water in the immediate are to the south to my knowledge. I left St. Luke's Tuesday evening and it was clear.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
            I live in Pasadena and work of off Holcombe and Kirby. No water on Holcombe in to the TMC. No other water in the immediate are to the south to my knowledge. I left St. Luke's Tuesday evening and it was clear.
            Thanks very much. Appreciate that information.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
              Thanks very much. Appreciate that information.
              The main problem people are having is getting out of their houses.

Comment

Understand. I was suppose to be there Tuesday afternoon but they cancelled which I expected to happen. Now probably the first of the week now hopefully. I have been following the road situation on drivetexas but there was very little info about the TMC area except for a few pics. Thanks again.

Lived in Pasadena the first 15 years of my life and a few after HS. 50s, 60s and 70s.

Comment

Wife works for Methodist she has been driving in since Tuesday. No problem with water . We live 20 minutes from there . since the closure at beltway and i10 , There is congestion is on 610 from 290 till you hit 59 . Rest of the way is ok .

Comment

My wife works for MD Anderson. Which hospital system are you visiting? I can give you more info based okn what your needs are. You can PM me if you want to keep it personal.

Comment

I need to go to Memorial Hermann. They have yet to call to re-schedule though they were suppose to yesterday. I know things are out of wack down there so patience is in order.

Comment

I can tell you MD Anderson is not treating outpatients there until Tuesday.

Comment

Thanks Russell, appreciate the info. I figure I may hear from them today for early in the week.

Comment

Working...
                          X