List of accusations against Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    I dont like Lying Cheaters that make bad Business deals. Those are all facts.
    Thank God you are finally coming around. Have a seat on the Trump Train!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      Thank God you are finally coming around. Have a seat on the Trump Train!
      My conductor hat and train whistle are ready

Comment

Stormy Daniels recently had some extremely critical and unkind things to say about Trump's anatomy and his lack of prowess in bed. I guess you'd just have to talk to Stormy about "proof". LOL !!

Bob Lee

Comment

Isnt she trying to sell a book too Bob?

In it she also states that Don wanted her on the Apprentice. And he wanted her to cheat, to win. Does that even make sense? A mushroom character in Mario Kart, tell me you dont think she came up with that?

“We’ll figure out a way to get you the challenges beforehand,” she quotes him as saying. “And we can devise your technique.”

“He was going to have me cheat, and it was 100 percent his idea.”

Comment

Trump train ��

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
              He's been accused of saying the US is going to build a wall and Mexico will pay for it.
              Almost two years into his presidency and no wall and no indication that Mexico will pay for it.

Hopefully one day we'll get a President that does what he/she says. I don't care if he/she is blue or red.
              He didn't lie about it, he just thought that the Republicans would help him out instead of wimping out on it.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                Isnt she trying to sell a book too Bob?

In it she also states that Don wanted her on the Apprentice. And he wanted her to cheat, to win. Does that even make sense? A mushroom character in Mario Kart, tell me you dont think she came up with that?

“We’ll figure out a way to get you the challenges beforehand,” she quotes him as saying. “And we can devise your technique.”

“He was going to have me cheat, and it was 100 percent his idea.”
                A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke don't want one bad enough. ~Gus McCrae

Comment

If an affair is supposed to make him untrustworthy and disgusting, why is JFK held in such high regard?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    If an affair is supposed to make him untrustworthy and disgusting, why is JFK held in such high regard?
                    Very good question

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Asking them nicely - No worky
                      Trying to ideologically reason with them - No Worky
                      Trying to work out a better deal - No Worky
                      Calling them out of the world stage - No Worky
                      Its bomb throwing time.

We haven't shaking things up in a long time..thats why we are in the position we are in.
                      fair point

Comment

I may not have been clear in my earlier post.

Stormy is out promoting her new book. In the book she claims to have had an affair with Trump in 2007, which she never told her hubby and babies daddy about. So she went public with the news, right before the election, now stay with me here....to avoid being attacked. But instead it lead to her divorce.

The crux of the book follows Daniels’ decision to go public with her story about Trump just before the election, after years of hiding the affair, she writes, from her then-husband. Going public meant that she and her daughter would be less vulnerable to attack, she reasoned.

Stormy goes on to talk about how Hillary Clinton called while her and Don were watching Shark Week and Clinton and Donnie talked about the Obama/Clinton race.

Weren't some of yall ready to bet the house that this lady had concrete proof of an affair, that she was going to bring down the POTUS? I would guess that now is as good as time as any to, you know, bring some proof to the table.

“Then, to make it crazier, Hillary Clinton called,” Daniels writes. “He had a whole conversation about the race, repeatedly mentioning ‘our plan’ ...

“Even while he was on the phone with Hillary, his attention kept going back to the sharks.”

JFK, pffffft. Billdo, had sexual relations in the WH, had DNA evidence to prove it, and he lied to the world about it. Then the DNC trotted out Monica's side pieces wife for president after they stuck it to Bernie. Yes, lying and cheating is a part of DC, but man there is kind of like a mountain of concrete evidence on one side of the isle and a washed up P star, and a vagina hat wearing nut with no evidence on the other.

Comment

Doesn't matter that much to me one way or the other, but just shows more of one's character. But do you really think they did not have an affair of some sort? Why do you keep trying to defend it? It either did or didn't happen. Don paid her a large amount of money and then lied about it. That is not concrete proof but it is telling. And then some worn out ol' pron star is trying to make a buck off of it. She's done a lot more for a dollar in her life that I'm sure was much "harder" or more difficult lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                            He didn't lie about it, he just thought that the Republicans would help him out instead of wimping out on it.
                            Trump with all his faults has been the one potus I've seen that is actually busting his hump to follow through with his campaign promises & been quite successful.

To fault him for the wall is a typical left tactic who is not interested or ignorant in the process...he cannot do anything without congress in this situation. That comment was disingenuous or simply doesn't the facts. If Trump could EO the wall, he would have done it I reckon.

You are correct amigo, the republicans certainly need to step up in regards to the wall...the mid-terms will pretty much dictate the future of the success.

Comment

As much as I'd like to see it built, I think it's naive to think it was ever going to happen. Just red meat for his constituents.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                                But do you really think they did not have an affair of some sort?
                                Honestly, no. Not an affair. Nor of some sort. I am not saying that Don has been faithful at all times, I just dont think he is going to be playing around with gutter trash if he does. Furthermore I kind of have this thing about trusting P stars.

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                                Why do you keep trying to defend it?
                                I really only chinned in on this thread, due to Bobs post. And I didnt defend anyone in it. I just asked some obvious questions, that no body answered. But yea, the more that Stormy (and her lawyer) opens her mouth and tells her story, while not providing any facts what so ever, it makes her less believable.

Comment

Working...
                                X