Creative lease quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creative lease quest

This was stuck to our mailbox the other day with a magnet. Pretty creative I think. I can't help him though.
    Attached Files

Gotta give him credit for putting in the work.

Comment

I found a place to duck hunt in the panhandle by knocking on doors and leaving a note with a number.

Comment

Seems pretty respectable

Comment

Might try this for my daughter and I. Doubt it will work but ya never really know

Comment

He left off “management-minded!

Actually, he could have left off the 2nd and 4th lines. Nobody looking for a lease is going to say they are really heavy drinkers, hell-raisers, entitled to shoot anything and are disrespectful!

Comment

If I were a landowner looking to lease I would probably give him a call. I would have added willing to work and help on ranch improvements.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good idea!

Comment

The guy is out there hustling. If I had something I would give him a ring just for getting after it.

Comment

Good idea, every little bit helps

Comment

I tried that a few years ago. No magnets, but flyers I printed up. 250 of the throughout Kaufman, Van Zandt, and Henderson counties. Not a single call...

Comment

Originally posted by Txjourneyman View Post
                          I tried that a few years ago. No magnets, but flyers I printed up. 250 of the throughout Kaufman, Van Zandt, and Henderson counties. Not a single call...
                          They probably didn't believe you were a non-drinker, followed rules, were respectful and law abiding!

Comment

A few years ago my son knocked on a door and talked to a man that owned 1,000 acres and ask him if we could lease it for duck hunting. It had two beautiful lakes and the older man said " you want to pay me to hunt ducks ?" We ended up leasing it for $1,000 a year and hunted it for 4 years and killed a ton of ducks and geese.

NEVER HURTS TO ASK!

Comment

If I had room for him, I'd call him and interview him. I was pretty impressed with it.

Who knows, maybe someone here will call him.

Comment

Working...
                              X