Resume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resume

Who on the Green Screen is good at creating a resume?

I am willing to pay someone via PayPal if I can send over all my information and you produce a good updated resume for me. Please get with me if you can help me out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife is awesome with resumes. I will see if she'd be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m no help, but man.... Nobody knows your work history or past job duties like you do. Writing a resume’ can be intimidating but googling some templates will give you endless ideas.

I know I wouldn’t want to bank my job search on something a stranger wrote for me...

Comment

There’s a gentleman on here that helps with that stuff. I’ll see if I can find his handle

Comment

I look at a couple dozen a month. Be concise, but inclusive of pertinent info. I see far too many that could be on a page or two, but are wordy to a fault. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

If you'd like, you can email what you and I'll take a look. Feel free to PM.

Comment

Include $ amounts where you can to show the scale of your experience.

Ex: Responsible for $__MM in equipment / Led project that generated $__MM in revenue / etc.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
              X