No announcement yet.

My 2017 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you're sitting by now. It does feel like hunting weather.. FINALLY!!

Comment

Man it has been a beautiful morning!! No arrows released but it's nice. Wind is already gettin a bit finicky so I'm gonna hunt until 9 then move my setup again for the afternoon hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I got set up for the evening hunt. Moved to a brush blind on the corn route. The wind will be perfect and I'll be able to see a lot of area, but I'm within 15 yards or so of the road. I'll have some hand corn out too, but they may or may not get on it before I have to leave. I'm having a blast either way, I love this part of the country. Other than freezing in the mornings and almost melting in the afternoon that is. Anyway, here's a pic of my blind from about 10 yards away.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Good luck my friend... I wish I was there with you

Comment

What brush blind?[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                Good luck my friend... I wish I was there with you

Me too!! I could use the company!! Kinda quit down here. Still seeing deer, and a oh this evening I couldn't get a shot at. Just no bucks to speak of. I did see several coyotes this evening and almost got a shot at one but he busted me. One hunt left, we'll see what happens in the morning.

Comment

Hoping you can connect.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm pulling for you

Best of luck.

Rwc

Comment

Hoping the best for you. You should be getting ready about now.

Comment

Yep getting ready for the last morning!! I'll be back for a week in November, so I'm gonna sit for a little while then do a little walking around and try to get more familiar with this pasture and maybe slip up on a javi or a pig. It's hard to really learn one of these pastures in 2 days, but I try to come here somewhat regularly so I like to spend at least one morning or evening just watching senderos and walking and scouting on every trip. If I'm staying a week I usually do it the first evening, but I didn't this time because I wasn't gonna be here long so I'm gonna do it this morning. I'll be out until about 900, then come back and load up and try to be headed home by 10 or a little after.

Comment

Your determination and good attitude will pay off !! Just a matter of time!!
                          We're all pulling for you!
                          Ps.. you should have a package arriving today!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                            Good thing he knows how to talk himself out of a speeding ticket That 7 hour drive just got longer!!!

Comment

Somehow I missed this thread. I'm all caught up now. Good luck this season! I'll be keeping up now.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                                If it hadn't been for that bow coming, I might have stayed another day!! I had a great trip and saw lots of critters like always down there, just didn't connect. But in a month I'll be headed back for a little longer hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X