No announcement yet.

1997 EZGO TXT rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking great bud! I did a similar one myself this past fall, there are some pics in a DIY thread.

I have a new 36V-12V reducer I don't need. if you want it, send me a PM. Good luck with the rest of the rebuild.

Comment

Thanks again brother. Next happy hour I'm buying. Picking up batteries today hopefully so we'll see if she rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
        Thanks again brother. Next happy hour I'm buying. Picking up batteries today hopefully so we'll see if she rolls.
        Good deal bud, glad you're able to use the parts. Good luck with the rebuild

Comment

The seat boards were beyond rotten so I'll need to replace boards, foam, and covers. Here is a before and after of the boards I cut to replace them.

Comment

following looks good so far

Comment

Got a box of goodies from the UPS man and got the buggie wired up tonight. All went well and we went for a test run around the block. Momma and the kiddos were happy campers tonight!

Replacement foam and new covers will be here in 2 weeks. Can't wait to put her all back together.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
                Got a box of goodies from the UPS man and got the buggie wired up tonight. All went well and we went for a test run around the block. Momma and the kiddos were happy campers tonight!

Replacement foam and new covers will be here in 2 weeks. Can't wait to put her all back together.
                Get'n her up and running was the main thing! The rest is cosmetic

Comment

Tagged

Comment

How's it looking now? Haven't had an update in a while.

Comment

Still waiting on foam and seat covers. We've been riding every night to break in the batteries and have gotten some looks since it's all stripped down.

I'm actually trying to decide which accessories to add. The wishlist contains stereo/speakers, LED bar for hog hunting, smaller LED headlights and cabin lights, underbody LEDs (son's addition), new digital voltmeter, etc.

Once I determine what's going on it, then I'll know the amp draw so I can buy the correct 36v-12v reducer. I'm also thinking about upgrading all the cables as well to a 4g set.

Comment

looking great

Comment

Following... Looks Great so far!

Comment

Nice! Excited to see how it's going to turn out when you finish.

Comment

Originally posted by tx44mag View Post
                              looking great
                              Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
                              Following... Looks Great so far!
                              Thanks!

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                              Nice! Excited to see how it's going to turn out when you finish.
                              Yessir me too.

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Working...
                                X