Vegas Do's and dont's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vegas Do's and dont's

Wife and I are heading that way this weekend 8-2 thur 8-5,Staying on the strip somewhere, looking for the do's and dont's we have never been. Thanks

Depending on your morals and ethics, the town is filled with lots of don’ts.

Comment

If you all aren't too sheltered and really like people watching, go to Freemont street on a friday or Saturday night late.

Light show at the Bellagio
      Originally posted by waffles View Post
      Wife and I are heading that way this weekend 8-2 thur 8-5,Staying on the strip somewhere, looking for the do's and dont's we have never been. Thanks
      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Be sure to go eat breakfast at Hash House A Go Go
        Dinner go get a steak at Gallaghers @ NY/NY
        If yall are looking to catch a show.. go see Michael Jackson ONE! You wont be disappointed!!

Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
          If you all aren't too sheltered and really like people watching, go to Freemont street on a friday or Saturday night late.

Light show at the Bellagio

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
          And do the zip line down Freemont

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            And do the zip line down Freemont
            Yep.. meant to add Slotzilla to my list.. seems Im forgetful about some things in Vegas lol

Comment

DEFINITELY eat at Hash house and get a bloody mary while you wait to be seated. They are fantastic. There was a time where I used to be able to order the “hair of the dog” but those days are gone.

Don’t take the cards from the people on the street.

Comment

watch the fountains at bellagio

Absynth at Ceasars.. Best Show in Vegas

Drink a Verbina at the cosmo bar 1.5

Wicked spoon or Baccanal for buffets.

Go down to fremont

Pizza rock downtown in really good..

Comment

Blackjack on the strip.......crusty old dealers......6 decks, 25.00 tables.

Freemont St......hot dealers with cleavage, dancers in the pit, 5.00 tables, single deck.

I am staying on Freement next month.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Get a Wahlburger

Comment

Do travel off the strip to eat dinner at Capo’s. Excellent Italian food.

Comment

Here now. It’s hot. Come 2 times a year.

Can’t go wrong with any circus solei show, except zumanity. No good.

Hugo’s cellars in 4 queens if you want a great meal and enjoy old Vegas
                        Bobby flays place in ceasers for new Vegas. Pm. Know a lot about the place. Family here

Comment

Millions of great food options all over. I like to stay close to my home resort and usually pick from their food choices. Quality abounds. No reason to go to another resort for dinner. We love MGM.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My don't is don't even bother going . We were there in 2006 for my wife's work and I am not sure what the attraction to that place is. Maybe if went when I was single I would feel differently haha.

Comment

Lots of great shows in Vegas. I have never had a bad time there.

Comment

Working...
                              X