Why You Give in to Sexual Sin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
    My wife will be home in a few minutes and I am planning on doing some sinning.
    We are not trying for another child?
    Bro bill, should I not?
    Should I just go to sleep???
    This post seriously confuses me.
    over thinking it a bit I think or just want to argue, It’s a pretty simple message. Thanks for posting bro bill

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
      over thinking it a bit I think or just want to argue, It’s a pretty simple message. Thanks for posting bro bill
      Be blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
        ??
        No, explain it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
          ??
          No, explain it to me.
          You and your wife are free to do as yall please, he's preaching to us unmarried fellas/you if it was a woman besides your wife

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
            You and your wife are to be free with each other ..
            I don’t know what’s confusing you..
            Jesus said if you look at another lustfully your guilty..
            Thanks for the clarification, all good now.

Ok, well I DO lust after my wife.

And I do not even "look" at other women, much less take them up on their wants and needs.

I'm good, thanks Bro bill.

Comment

Originally posted by bk913 View Post
              You and your wife are free to do as yall please, he's preaching to us unmarried fellas/you if it was a woman besides your wife
              Ok, I didn't understand what he was saying. Thanks

Plus my wife prays real hard just before our "relations" end.
              "Oh god, oh god, oh god, OH My God"
              Last edited by bukkskin; 08-16-2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Don't quite agree with your interpretation but do agree it's a terrible demon that costs believers and non believers much pain and loss.
                However there is a lot more too it than David's situation.
                I don't believe a mans relationship with Christ or strength as a Christian makes him immune to the natural things in life.
                May make him not seek to fulfill the drive but it's still there. Any man that tells you he hasn't ever had that attraction is the same deer hunter who's hunted all his life and never wounded and lost a deer.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  Don't quite agree with your interpretation but do agree it's a terrible demon that costs believers and non believers much pain and loss.
                  However there is a lot more too it than David's situation.
                  I don't believe a mans relationship with Christ or strength as a Christian makes him immune to the natural things in life.
                  May make him not seek to fulfill the drive but it's still there. Any man that tells you he hasn't ever had that attraction is the same deer hunter who's hunted all his life and never wounded and lost a deer.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                  I shoot a .300 mag and haven’t had to shoot over about 60 yrds in the last 20 yrs.
                  Mexico deer are real tame.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    I have pondered the irony of so many (hundreds, thousands?) of clergy/priests who have preyed on young children for years. They are the ones who are supposed to lead us to Christ, yet they are, in my mind, not just sinners. Those who are supposed to pray for children, yet instead prey on them...are simply evil in my books.

I agree. And then the ones who cover it up tell you it's OK, problem solved. Just a few bad apples. We threw some money at it to cover our rears. Nothing to see here. Move along. Just keep tithing for your own salvation.

Comment

Working...
                    X