Dicks deal! 😂😂 (45-70)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dicks deal! 😂😂 (45-70)

So I go to the woodlands mall to get my computer fixed. (Apple MacBook crashed) I am waiting and walk into dicks sporting good and see that they are offering 25% off everything in the store and we’ll ive been looking at the marlin 45-70 18.5” barrel. So I tell the guy about academy having it for 599.99 he tells me that they will match the price PLUS the 25% off PLUS another $40 off PLUS give me another $100 off!!! So I walked out with tax and all for $329!!!!!! Now I need recommendations for a scope rail. Rings and scope!!?!?

1895 gbl?

Comment

Wow

Comment

XS makes a rail that is full length over the receiver and has a dog screw that mounts the front of the rail to the rear sight dovetail. It is pricey but rock-solid. With the money you saved on the gun why not put a great base for your optics on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
          1895 gbl?

Comment

Originally posted by takarge View Post
            So I go to the woodlands mall to get my computer fixed. (Apple MacBook crashed) I am waiting and walk into dicks sporting good and see that they are offering 25% off everything in the store and we’ll ive been looking at the marlin 45-70 18.5” barrel. So I tell the guy about academy having it for 599.99 he tells me that they will match the price PLUS the 25% off PLUS another $40 off PLUS give me another $100 off!!! So I walked out with tax and all for $329!!!!!! Now I need recommendations for a scope rail. Rings and scope!!?!?
            Who did you work with at Dicks? I’ll go grab one too.

Comment

Oh man I want one of those

Comment

Originally posted by rickgarcia76 View Post
                Who did you work with at Dicks? I’ll go grab one too.
                The manager, josh I think. He had to order my gun and it’ll be in on Tuesday.

Comment

That’s a great deal. What’s up with the $100 off after the $40? Mind posting up a copy of your receipt for those of us who try to replicate it?

Comment

I’ll post a copy of the receipt after I pick it up. Because I had a $100 dollar academy receipt that expired the end of November but academy was going to honor it anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by takarge View Post
                      I’ll post a copy of the receipt after I pick it up. Because I had a $100 dollar academy receipt that expired the end of November but academy was going to honor it anyways.

Ah gotcha, don’t think we could replicate that one but thanks anyways!

Comment

You still paid too much for that Remlin

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                          You still paid too much for that Remlin
                          Could you please be so kind sir to reimburse me?

Comment

I'll gladly reimburse.

Comment

Picked up a couple of Marlin 30-30's Black Friday weekend for $280 bucks each, still waiting on the $75 dollar rebate from Remington.

When does the sale at Richard's end?

Comment

Working...
                              X