Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are against medical MJ...watch this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    That stuff is bad for your heart

How do you explain Willie Nelson still going strong at 84 years of age? He has probably been smoking pot for 50 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      How do you explain Willie Nelson still going strong at 84 years of age? He has probably been smoking pot for 50 years.
      He cant....he has no clue WTH he is talking about.

Comment

the folks pushing medical MJ would do better if they didn't use old 60's hippies on their advertizing on TV.

Comment

LMAO at snorting crack.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            What I find sad is even when it's legalized to be used for medical purposes anyone can get it. All you have to say is you can't sleep or your back hurts or whatever. In my book that's not right. People are basically abusing it and making a mockery out of that little boy and people who need it for a legit reason.
            How is that any different from someone saying the same thing to get opiod pain killers just to take them to twist off or sell?

Comment

Pretty funny that the loudest opponents of marijuana preface every comment by stating "Ive never touched the stuff"

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                More like 70 years.

Comment

Things to get clear

CBD isn't plane ole pot... the THC content is as low as they can get it... I would honestly consider it MEDICINE. This is about the only cabanas product I think this about

Pot in almost ALL its other myriad forms does have effect on memory, specifically short term memory. Yes it requires heavy use... but if legalised it is an issue.

Being very Libertarian leaning my thought is to leagalize, and TAX THE HELL OUT OF IT. Alchohol and tabacco get taxed harshly, make it the same for pot

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
                    It's actually not. If you're unaware, our (Healthcare professionals) aim is to eliminate the need for medications, reduce hospitalizations, and reduce the total amount of medications a patient takes. We(As a company and employees) get more incentives and far higher reimbursement from insurance companies when we meet these goals, than billing a patient's insurance for medications. The major contributing factor for high healthcare costs is the lack of adherence to both diet and medications, which then leads to costly ER/Hospital/Rehab/LTF stays.

Any legitimate healthcare provider and Rph(Pharmacist) would aim to alleviate any and all side effects with the usage of thereapeutically equivalent alternatives.

What you're really doing with your comment is regurgitating what you've been told by idiots like Alex Jones and other ludicrous conspiract theorists.

Jeremy-Registered Pharmacy Technician with the State Board of Pharmacy
                    And you are spouting the opposite propaganda... I can take you IN MY TOWN to a doc right now who is the opposite of everything you say. Yeah In my opinion he is a CRAP doc and I personally think he is DANGEROUS. Its not right, but it happens and that is how it is...

the truth of what is actually happening is in the middle somwhere... there in lies the problem, you'll never get rid of a certain kind of person.

ps while i call it propaganda cause it is... I ABSOLUTELY applaud you if that is truly the way you function, we need more ppl like you

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
                      It's actually not. If you're unaware, our (Healthcare professionals) aim is to eliminate the need for medications, reduce hospitalizations, and reduce the total amount of medications a patient takes. We(As a company and employees) get more incentives and far higher reimbursement from insurance companies when we meet these goals, than billing a patient's insurance for medications. The major contributing factor for high healthcare costs is the lack of adherence to both diet and medications, which then leads to costly ER/Hospital/Rehab/LTF stays.

Any legitimate healthcare provider and Rph(Pharmacist) would aim to alleviate any and all side effects with the usage of thereapeutically equivalent alternatives.

What you're really doing with your comment is regurgitating what you've been told by idiots like Alex Jones and other ludicrous conspiract theorists.

Jeremy-Registered Pharmacy Technician with the State Board of Pharmacy
                      I don't disagree there are good people in the industry but lets look at the Opiate epidemic in this country right now. It is a direct result of Big Pharma and greedy doctors lining their pockets with blood money. Oh and the politicians allowing it who are taking kick backs from Big Pharm lobbyists.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        Just curious of your profession ?
                        Do you smoke while driving to work ?
                        Do you smoke during lunch breaks ?
                        If you were drug tested at work, would a positive test result in losing your job ?

Inquiring minds want to know
                        Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                        I've been with same company 11 years never had a drug test. Most everyone I work with smokes. I am very valuable to my company and would not be fired either way. Do I enjoy the high.. ofcourse, but it also balances me out in other ways .Thanks for your concern!
                        You did not answer his question about your profession and if you smoke at lunch. Curious as to what your profession is and what type of company would would be okay with employees who smoke and would not fire them...not asking the name of your company.

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                          And you are spouting the opposite propaganda... I can take you IN MY TOWN to a doc right now who is the opposite of everything you say. Yeah In my opinion he is a CRAP doc and I personally think he is DANGEROUS. Its not right, but it happens and that is how it is...

the truth of what is actually happening is in the middle somwhere... there in lies the problem, you'll never get rid of a certain kind of person.

ps while i call it propaganda cause it is... I ABSOLUTELY applaud you if that is truly the way you function, we need more ppl like you

I work for Davita Rx. Our parent company is Davita Healthcare, which provides Dialysis treatment, medications and clinical intervention for various disease states. Currently I work in the ESRD (End stage Renal Disease) aspect, and we definitely strive for the reduction of costs, medications, and poly-pharmacy usage.

The healthier our patients are because of our services, the more reimbursement we get from insurance companies. If you think about it, the healthier we make the patient, the less likely they get sick and rack up a $400,000 hospital bill. Insurance companies have become cognizant of this, and hence why they offer pharmacies and clinical teams high incentives for alleviating their financial burden. We get more reimbursement and they save money. More medications, while you'd think = more money is not necessarily true. It's harder for everyone: the healthcare providers, physicians, patients, and Caregivers to manage the plethora of drugs. The mismanagement, and non-adherence to medications then causes the really expensive issues.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            I don't disagree there are good people in the industry but lets look at the Opiate epidemic in this country right now. It is a direct result of Big Pharma and greedy doctors lining their pockets with blood money. Oh and the politicians allowing it who are taking kick backs from Big Pharm lobbyists.
                            I can tell you from personal experience, they are being prosecuted and monitored heavily. My uncle is a physician in Henderson, Tx got popped a few years back for being a little too quick to write prescriptions for patients, rather than trying out safer, less dependency forming alternatives.

Comment

Put it in a pill form for those who need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Randell View Post
                                Put it in a pill form for those who need it.

Pill form does not work as quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X