Swamp Mysteries with Troy Landry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swamp Mysteries with Troy Landry

Anyone catch this on the History channel last night? It was a train wreck. They were chasing Hogzilla in Leon county. They shot 200lb (maybe) hogs and claimed them to be 300-500 lbs. with night vision and thermal. They got surrounded by coyotes and were nervous. Blown way out of proportion for tv. The most interesting part was about the Cuero chupacabra and the woman who has the mounted specimen. Coyote DNA on the maternal side and mexican wolf on the paternal side.

I have to admit I watched it. Lol!
    Talk about a joke of a show. 1st thing my wife said about the hogs, those arent even 300 lbers. For the noneducated it will seem like they can't even walk outdoors without a hog or yote trying to eat them. What a crock! Lol! Told the wife when you are sitting on the porch at the ranch you better have a 300 mag to protect yourself. Lol! I can guarantee you I won't waste another minute of life watching that show.
    Guess ole Troy wants to keep those $'s coming in.

Comment

I saw the last part. In fact I got there just as Troy said this hog must weigh 500 lbs. I told my wife that hog doesn’t weigh 250. Will never watch again. Terrible

Comment

you and I, know it's mostly contrived.......
        But, to a bunch of Yankees.. Probably pretty entertaining.....
        I'll bet, Troy was struggling to keep a straight face......
        But hey, it's paycheck.....Good for him.......

Comment

Is the hog thing a surprise? They're also the only people to ever catch gators that weigh 100 pounds/foot!

Comment

Troy must be broke to do that show.

I know Mr. Wesley and I don't know how he kept a straight face, but he is a character for sure.

Comment

Did not watch it and not a fan of reality TV.
              Adios,
              Gary

Comment

For being such a terrible show I can't believe y'all actually watched it. I have met Troy and he seems like a really nice and down to earth fella. But, even with that I would not watch those dumb shows.

Troy still striking and making $$$ while the iron is still semi-hot.

Comment

He must be using the scale swamp people used

Comment

Lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      For being such a terrible show I can't believe y'all actually watched it. I have met Troy and he seems like a really nice and down to earth fella. But, even with that I would not watch those dumb shows.

Troy still striking and making $$$ while the iron is still semi-hot.
                      LOL! Thats what i told my wife. Making fun of it, but here i am watching it! Lol !
                      Troy is a smart man and just like the Robertson's , make it while you can. I sure would.

Comment

I watched once....because I couldn't believe how over the top it was. Not again. Totally misconstrued in most every aspect. Sad thing is that most people will believe that nonsense. We have bunches of 500lb hogs running rampant in Texas and killer coyotes that stalk people in their vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                          Troy must be broke to do that show.

I know Mr. Wesley and I don't know how he kept a straight face, but he is a character for sure.

Probably just the opposite. Probably making a pretty good living doing it so he continues to do what they ask. “Show me the money!!”

Comment

I saw it on ……………….and kept on flipping channels!!!!

Comment

"dat pig not fi hunded pownds...i cawnt say dat..wha? wasdat? how big dat check lizbeth? hoooeeeeeee......Dat big fi hunded pownds eeeeeeeeesssiiiiiieeeeeeee "

Comment

Working...
                              X