"The Mooch" already gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
    Is it "draining the swamp" if you're firing people you hired?
    Bwahahaha! !![emoji33] [emoji12]
    I don't care who u r.......that's funny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
      Is it "draining the swamp" if you're firing people you hired?
      Don't forget all the folks that have turned down his job offers. I guess they count as swamp drainees too

Comment

More important is the Reince was replaced. Something tells me between him and Spicer the leaking was strong.

Comment

[ATTACH]865459[/ATTACH]

Comment

Seriously, is anyone surprised that Trump would hire someone like Scaramucci? Two peas in a pod.

Comment

Now, Rex Tillerson may be the next to go.

The pair are to speak after a week of reports suggesting Tillerson is unhappy with the administration.

Comment

This sort of white washing was one of my greatest fears with Trump and a main reason I didn't vote for him. Personally, I never believed Trump had that burning desire to be POTUS. I think he liked the idea of nearly required adoration but doing that job....I never really thought it was his cup of tea. His ego and boundless insecurities need to step aside and allow informed people to advise him. At this level, if one doesn't have to power to kill off any dissenters, the sham won't work. To hell with loyalty to a man. Loyalty to the Country is what we need; especially with turncoat Repubes in office. Trump needs to stay focused and stop chasing squirrels.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                  This sort of white washing was one of my greatest fears with Trump and a main reason I didn't vote for him. Personally, I never believed Trump had that burning desire to be POTUS. I think he liked the idea of nearly required adoration but doing that job....I never really thought it was his cup of tea. His ego and boundless insecurities need to step aside and allow informed people to advise him. At this level, if one doesn't have to power to kill off any dissenters, the sham won't work. To hell with loyalty to a man. Loyalty to the Country is what we need; especially with turncoat Repubes in office. Trump needs to stay focused and stop chasing squirrels.
                  That is absoulutely fair...[emoji817] ...it is high time his staunchest supporters stop pointing fingers and accept this crap is for real!! Many of his ideas are legitimate and I will support them, but chasing squirrels has run its course. Let's get to work on the people's business!!![emoji375]

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                    Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    That is absoulutely fair...[emoji817] ...it is high time his staunchest supporters stop pointing fingers and accept this crap is for real!! Many of his ideas are legitimate and I will support them, but chasing squirrels has run its course. Let's get to work on the people's business!!![emoji375]

YES!^^

It should be about results and principles, not personalities.

Comment

As little respect as I have for him as a President, a businessman and a human in general, when my feet hit the floor every morning I am still very glad MrsClinton is not in the White House. That is my only solace. I am also encouraged at how some of his cabinet heads are reversing the overreach in their respective departments. If behind the scenes they can make some progress in dismantling the administrative state I will be happy. I have not given up on Congress yet either - maybe I should but I remain hopeful even though I cannot give you a compelling reason why.

Comment

How many people has Trump hired and fired so far? And still, not one, not anyone really, has any concrete proof of a Trump/Russia collusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So, there is some inconvenient and almost embarrassing shuffling goong on in the WH.
                          I dont like it either but why cant we leave that to the knuckelheads over there and recognize all the positive news coming out of the WH like https://www.wsj.com/articles/as-wash...ing-1501423201
                          Or record stock market, less illegal immigrants....etc.
                          Even with the seemingly never ending drama things do show to be improving by and large

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            As little respect as I have for him as a President, a businessman and a human in general, when my feet hit the floor every morning I am still very glad MrsClinton is not in the White House. That is my only solace. I am also encouraged at how some of his cabinet heads are reversing the overreach in their respective departments. If behind the scenes they can make some progress in dismantling the administrative state I will be happy. I have not given up on Congress yet either - maybe I should but I remain hopeful even though I cannot give you a compelling reason why.
                            Agreed. While it's incredibly disappointing and frustrating to see such under-performance when there is so much potential in place, at least Hillary isn't in the White House. It's kinda like being glad you only have VD instead of cancer, I guess.

Comment

Comment

I'm convinced in 5yrs video of all of this will be syndicated and marketed as "The Apprentice: White House". NBC will make billions and we will all laugh....

Comment

Working...
                                X