No announcement yet.

Help me find a truck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 2010 Chevy 1500 loaded with 92,000 very clean for 14K everything works no problems at all since I bought it new. Let me know if your interested.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
      Half of you guys didn't even read the OP. He has 20k to spend out the door and y'all are sending him truck listed for 20k or more. Those prices don't include TTL and when I was shopping last fall no dealer in north Texas would move more than $1k on used trucks.

I bought mine $2k off advertised price if used truck at Vandergriff. I have bought 3 vehicles this year and have never paid sticker for used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
        I have a 2010 Chevy 1500 loaded with 92,000 very clean for 14K everything works no problems at all since I bought it new. Let me know if your interested.

That’s a smoking deal!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everyone. Keep 'em coming. It will be about 5-7 days before I actually have the $. Without going into my personal life too much, we can not afford any kind of payments right now and I already have 2 loans on my 401k and that is all you can do at one time. I have reached the 59.5 age to where there are no penalties, just taxes. This was the only way possible as far as I can tell. we are in a **** poor situation right now and it sucks. Right or wrong, it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
            Thanks everyone. Keep 'em coming. It will be about 5-7 days before I actually have the $. Without going into my personal life too much, we can not afford any kind of payments right now and I already have 2 loans on my 401k and that is all you can do at one time. I have reached the 59.5 age to where there are no penalties, just taxes. This was the only way possible as far as I can tell. we are in a **** poor situation right now and it sucks. Right or wrong, it's done.
            Dont worry about what anyone else says or thinks. It doesn't matter how you would have went about it, you'd have been wrong to someone on TBH. Some people don't understand that you do what you have to in order to survive. You did what was right for you.

Good luck on the search and if I'll keep my eyes open for ya!

Comment

You do you GE! Don’t worry about what other folks say that don’t know the details. Good luck in your search!

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                Dont worry about what anyone else says or thinks. It doesn't matter how you would have went about it, you'd have been wrong to someone on TBH. Some people don't understand that you do what you have to in order to survive. You did what was right for you.

Good luck on the search and if I'll keep my eyes open for ya!
                Originally posted by Smart View Post
                You do you GE! Don’t worry about what other folks say that don’t know the details. Good luck in your search!
                Thanks to both of you. Evidently not many folks on here have ever had to struggle in life.

Comment

I would have sold you old red but you said from someone "honest and trustworthy" so that left me out...

I'll keep my eyes open Randy!!

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                    I would have sold you old red but you said from someone "honest and trustworthy" so that left me out...

I'll keep my eyes open Randy!!
                    Thanks Mike!

Comment

Randy I know you will weather this storm just fine. You should be able to buy a nice truck for 20k. I just bought a 2007 F150 STX extended cab with quite a few miles for less than 7k out the door.

Take your time, do your research and buy a vehicle you have confidence in. You'll make it brother. Fighters always do.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                        Randy I know you will weather this storm just fine. You should be able to buy a nice truck for 20k. I just bought a 2007 F150 STX extended cab with quite a few miles for less than 7k out the door.

Take your time, do your research and buy a vehicle you have confidence in. You'll make it brother. Fighters always do.
                        Thanks 2nn's! We'll be alright. (thumbs up smilie)

Comment

What are the good motors for each brand?

Comment

What are the good motors for each brand?
                            Randy if you get a Dodge stick with the Hemi. I have had 3 of them and they have treated me well.

Comment

What do y'all think about this? I'm kind of leary of it.

Comment

What do y'all think about this? I'm kind of leary of it.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ct...692190164.html
                                Looks to good to be true

Comment

Working...
                                X