No announcement yet.

Dumpster divers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get a chiminea. burn your valuable boxes and personal info mail. the dumpster divers usually look for scrap metal. you liekly have more theftable info online than in your trash can...

Comment

There's a old guy in Manvel that looks through every trashcan and dumpster he sees. You'd be amazed at some of the stuff he finds. Ofcourse he thinks that everything is worth a million dollars even if its broke but every now and then he finds good stuff. He has a true hording disorder.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't read any comments...but all I can say is I have found some nice useful things in other peoples bulk trash in my younger poor days

Comment

Hey

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
          The way I look at it is this, I've been very fortunate.....wonderful parents..... Beautiful wife and kids.....made a pretty good living doing something I love for 35 years, really my whole life.... etc etc etc......

So if somebody can find something that helps them from something I don't need or want......I'm glad to help them.

"Perspective" is SO important in life IMOP....
          Hey, if everybody on TBH would just send me one-dollar a month, then......

I've actually made over $8000 dollars in past 10-days and part of it was from digging through a guy's recycle bin. But it is all for work, but man, the intelligence you can get from one's trash when they don't shred it.

PSA: BURN IT, SHRED IT, FLUSH IT, JUST GET RID OF IT IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE KNOWING YOUR BUSINESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A CRIMINAL.....

Comment

Go by your local gun range and ask for shot up targets. Get a bunch of them. Then leave one in you trash where it readily can be seen/found. No criminal will want to come in your house to get your stuff.

Comment

I wouldn't dig through someones personal trash but my line of work use to have me picking up equipment from storage facilities across the country regularly. I loved digging in their dumpsters. People would clear out their storage building and just throw perfectly good stuff away.

Comment

more local government to take care of your business? nope!

what is making it illegal going to do?

think! don't just ask the government to step in to take care of your pet peeves. SMH

Comment

What's with all this shredding? Don't you people own a fireplace and beer?

Comment

When you put something in the trash even the cops don't need a warrant to dig anything out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                      You should never judge a book by its cover.
                      Dang, you were ugly! The florescent orange parachute pants and blue tank top T-shirts didn't help either LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
                        Dang, you were ugly! The florescent orange parachute pants and blue tank top T-shirts didn't help either LOL
                        LoL

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't want anybody digging around in my trash can either.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
                            I wouldn't dig through someones personal trash but my line of work use to have me picking up equipment from storage facilities across the country regularly. I loved digging in their dumpsters. People would clear out their storage building and just throw perfectly good stuff away.
                            As a storage facility owner, I can 'amen' that - people will pay us for 5 years to store their 'valuables'. But when it is time to move out, those 'valuables' are suddenly 'trash' and thrown away to avoid moving them.

Comment

First world problems (-;

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
                                As a storage facility owner, I can 'amen' that - people will pay us for 5 years to store their 'valuables'. But when it is time to move out, those 'valuables' are suddenly 'trash' and thrown away to avoid moving them.
                                I bought an airplane a few years ago. Man paid hanger rent for 14 years and never touched the plane. Sold the plane to me for $1k. Amazing how something can go from worth keeping to junk in a matter of minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X