Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has the world become so irrational when it comes to Islam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why has the world become so irrational when it comes to Islam?

The Canadian House of Commons has passed motion M103 which singles out the criticism of Islam as a form of "Islamophobia".

Muslims have been blowing stuff up and killing people all over the world since before I was born (1969) but since 9/11 it sure seems more and more people will bend over backwards to be nice, tolerant, and defenders of these folks.
    There is no proof that on a large scale these folks are suffering any type of islamophobia or abuse by western society but yet governments make laws like the one above.

Whats the deal?, liberal educators, snowflake parents....what exactly is going on.

It's Canada. Nuff said.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Like you stated on another thread...the liberal thought process is like a disease & they turn the tables on you & it turns into intolerance & bigotry. They support the enemy & despise Christians?? I have given up trying to wrap my head around their logic.

But hey, someone will be along shortly to tell you to watch out for lightening strikes:-/

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Like you stated on another thread...the liberal thought process is like a disease & they turn the tables on you & it turns into intolerance & bigotry. They support the enemy & despise Christians?? I have given up trying to wrap my head around their logic.

But hey, someone will be along shortly to tell you to watch out for lightening strikes:-/

probably right

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          It's Canada. Nuff said.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
          unfortunately more and more places are like this or at least headed in this direction. Here and abroad. I see this type of thing coming here at some point

Comment

Liberals' biggest/main/only enemy is Christianity. Anyone and anything that is anti-Christian liberals are drawn to.

It's a mental illness, as best I can tell. Certainly irrational.

Comment

If the world hates you, remember that it hated Me first.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                Liberals' biggest/main/only enemy is Christianity. Anyone and anything that is anti-Christian liberals are drawn to.

It's a mental illness, as best I can tell. Certainly irrational.
                Yes sir .

Comment

Flywise; Do you wake up in a bad mood every morning? Or is it that somebody pees in your Frosted Flakes and sets you off before you're sufficiently awake?

Good grief. It's Canada you're taking issue with. You got no control over what Canada or any other country on the globe does or doesn't do. You voted the way you voted in hopes to ensure that the US of A remains free of every human being that doesn't worship the way you think they ought to. Or any human being that chooses to not worship at all. Next election that comes around, you can and will do it again. That's all you can do. Period.

Well, maybe not. I'll throw a suggestion your way: Smoke a joint over the weekend and get laid. Then world affairs just might not appear to be so dismal.

A couple closing statements, and then I'm going to do exactly what I just suggested that you do. Before the weekend is over.

Certainly; I despise and abhor murder, terrorism and tyranny. But that has gone on since the World began and it will go on until the World ends. Over religion, emphasis over religion. Period.

I'm Christian, Catholic. And in some respects, I'm a liberal.

Bob Lee

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post
                    Flywise; Do you wake up in a bad mood every morning? Or is it that somebody pees in your Frosted Flakes and sets you off before you're sufficiently awake?

Good grief. It's Canada you're taking issue with. You got no control over what Canada or any other country on the globe does or doesn't do. You voted the way you voted in hopes to ensure that the US of A remains free of every human being that doesn't worship the way you think they ought to. Or any human being that chooses to not worship at all. Next election that comes around, you can and will do it again. That's all you can do. Period.

Well, maybe not. I'll throw a suggestion your way: Smoke a joint over the weekend and get laid. Then world affairs just might not appear to be so dismal.

A couple closing statements, and then I'm going to do exactly what I just suggested that you do. Before the weekend is over.

Certainly; I despise and abhor murder, terrorism and tyranny. But that has gone on since the World began and it will go on until the World ends. Over religion, emphasis over religion. Period.

Bob Lee
                    Exibit A
                    Mental illness^^^^^
                    Smoke your joint and rent a girl.
                    I ask a a question with this thread, if you choose to express an opinion about the question ill be glad to read it And possibly debate it but if all
                    You care to express is your stupidity find an xbow or
                    Landrover thread.

Comment

A Montreal mosque is facing a police complaint and rebukes from the larger Muslim community after a video of an imam delivering a sermon in which he asks for Jews to be killed surfaced online.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        Exibit A

Mental illness^^^^^

I ask a a question with this thread, if you choose to express an opinion about the question ill be glad to read it And possibly debate it but if all

Landrover thread.

Take a swig. And do not cumulate Landrover in the Xbow group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                          Take a swig. And do not cumulate Landrover in the Xbow group.

Lol, im going to do just that
                          And i have plenty of reason too

Comment

Lol, im going to do just that

And i have plenty of reason too

Mmm k.

Comment

The LAW in Canada is idiotic at best and bending over backwards in worst case scenario. ANYBODY with a ounce of exposure to various cultures knows that all Muslims are not violent deranged murderer's. Sadly we have a HUGE population that completely functions off of emotion.........which is manipulated like a maestro whenever folks need to make a political point.
                              Originally posted by boblee View Post

Bob Lee
                              U nailed that single point to the wall! This is nothing new between religious sides. Jerusalem has changed hands so many times since biblical days the religious scholars have loss exact count. Heck, my dad played a wee bit part in the 7 day war that gave it back to the Isreali's this last time! History is a strange thing when you actually know something about it. This link is to a GREAT movie that puts it in perspective.

I am trying to get my wife to visit there now before it possibly changes hands again or waaaaaay to dangerous to even visit. She is TOTALLY against going anywhere near it......lol!
                              Exibit A
                              Mental illness^^^^^
                              Landrover thread.
                              So how did i get in this thread again???
                              I don't start many threads at all but when i do they are usually about conservation or bowhunting. I just enjoy reading all the chaos that folks constantly post and fear the world is ending immediately..........like tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                              X