PRS Gas gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRS Gas gun

Anyone else signed up for the gas gun shoot this weekend? Looks like we're gonna get wet. 800 yards with an AR-15 in the rain shouldn't be too hard, right?

Easy-peasy! Lmao! Good luck Jake!! Shoot straight, brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
      Easy-peasy! Lmao! Good luck Jake!! Shoot straight, brother!

Thanks Nick. Replied to your PM.

Comment

I'm shooting it. What class you shooting?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Pshhhh. Shoot it weak handed

Comment

Originally posted by texas bound View Post
            I'm shooting it. What class you shooting?

I'm shooting my .223 in the light division. What about you?
            Last edited by JakeGraves; 04-27-2017, 05:47 PM.

Comment

My grendel in the open.

Comment

Yesterday evening when the wind picked up to 25mph, we were shooting five targets, 385, 450, 500, 575, and 700. Full value wind with a .223 was pretty rough. At 700, I was at 19.25 Moa elevation and 23 moa windage. I have never shot before where you had to dial more wind than elevation.

Comment

That wind was kicking my rear yesterday. Today is going to be worse

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                    Yesterday evening when the wind picked up to 25mph, we were shooting five targets, 385, 450, 500, 575, and 700. Full value wind with a .223 was pretty rough. At 700, I was at 19.25 Moa elevation and 23 moa windage. I have never shot before where you had to dial more wind than elevation.

Yeah, that's crazy! Wind was crazy here last night - came out of nowhere and was blowing 30+

Hope conditions are better and you're shooting straight today!!

Comment

Where at?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SC-Texas View Post
                        Where at?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
                        Outback Precision, Cresson TX.
                        I have done pretty well so far for my first time shooting a match. One final stage left to shoot. 3,4,5,6, and 700 yards with 20-30mph wind full value. The gusts are what is getting me.
                        There are tons of great shooters out here. Terry Cross and George Gardner are in my shooting squad.

Comment

Well, dropped several targets on second day but still finished 10th in my division, 21st over all. I'll take it for the first match.

Learned a lot and feel confident I can improve on the next match.

Comment

Outback Precision, Cresson TX.
                            I have done pretty well so far for my first time shooting a match. One final stage left to shoot. 3,4,5,6, and 700 yards with 20-30mph wind full value. The gusts are what is getting me.
                            There are tons of great shooters out here. Terry Cross and George Gardner are in my shooting squad.
                            good friends with Terry

congrats on your 1st shoot ... only way to get better is practice, practice, practice along with real world shooting experience

Comment

Well, dropped several targets on second day but still finished 10th in my division, 21st over all. I'll take it for the first match.

Learned a lot and feel confident I can improve on the next match.

Heck yeah, Jake! That's awesome! Congrats. I'd say, scoring that well in your FIRST match is pretty darn terrific. I'll bet you learned a ton that will applied to your next match.

Comment

Working...
                              X