My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Creamy Hamburger & Potatoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Creamy Hamburger & Potatoes

If you need a quick meal this time of year you can't go wrong with hamburger and taters. This one is a creamy version made with milk and smothered in melted cheese. I also added two links for all my quick easy meals and my crockpot meals as the bottom of this post.

Click image for larger version

Name:	28 Creamy Hamburger and Potatoes (420x420).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	25073516

Happy Thanksgiving!

Looking forward to making this one this evening. Wishing I had some left rising flower so I could make those beer bread muffins to go with it. Thanks for posting these "my wild kitchen" recipes I have made several of them and we really have enjoyed them!

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
      Looking forward to making this one this evening. Wishing I had some left rising flower so I could make those beer bread muffins to go with it. Thanks for posting these "my wild kitchen" recipes I have made several of them and we really have enjoyed them!
      If you have some baking soda, salt, and regular flour you can still have them! Add 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp salt per c of flour. I've made this substitution many times and it works great. (And thank you for the encouragement!) [emoji4]

Comment

Tried this today. Great recipe. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

in...

will make this soon

Comment

Sounds great. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Another one I think I can handle. Thanks again.

Ray

Comment

Working...
              X