Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    #believe.
    Altuves working out in AAA.. hopefully the spark will return
    I believe

Comment

I believe too...

Comment

#believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nobody said it was gonna be easy to repeat. One thing about it, we won one and nobody can ever take it from us! I believe!

Comment

Still a lot of baseball to be played. Clean slate and all tied up. We are better then the A’s when everyone is healthy. Let’s hope September is our friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Every spot in the lineup is batting worse than last year.....that is telling

Hurt or not....AJ has to be concerned about Correa's lack of production this year....

They also lead the majors in hitting in double plays

Comment

Dont make me post last year to this year stats again.

#settledown
                #believe

Comment

I missed the game yesterday......luckily. Im still a strong believer in this team. They are going to rip through Sept in my opinion. Everyone will be back, will have knocked the rust off and will start hitting on all cylinders. I Believe is an understatement for me.

Time to start a winning streak today.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Dont make me post last year to this year stats again.

#settledown
                    #believe
                    Please do....I hope I am wrong, but probably not

Comment

The A’s are hot right now and a lot of players are over performing. I still believe in the Astros starting rotation and in their lineup. Altuve will get back and they will get going

Comment

2017 vs 2018

2017 vs 2018
                        Attached Files

Comment

One of the biggest offensive problems I see this season is not putting pressure on the opposing pitcher. Last year when we had a runner on first, we were stealing bases and taking more pitches. This year we are stealing less, swinging on first pitches, and hitting into double plays. Nothing has killed us more than double plays this year, when we actually make it to first. Hitting better in the next 6 weeks will help us forget our problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Man View Post
                            One of the biggest offensive problems I see this season is not putting pressure on the opposing pitcher. Last year when we had a runner on first, we were stealing bases and taking more pitches. This year we are stealing less, swinging on first pitches, and hitting into double plays. Nothing has killed us more than double plays this year, when we actually make it to first. Hitting better in the next 6 weeks will help us forget our problems.
                            Its the middle of August....only 38 games left...I cant see a magic button being pressed and all of a sudden we are averaging 7.5 runs per game again....

It is what it is this year....

World series hangover

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                              Its the middle of August....only 38 games left...I cant see a magic button being pressed and all of a sudden we are averaging 7.5 runs per game again....

World series hangover
                              You can't? Correa was out for 36 games. He'll have his timing back by Sept. Altuve will be back and going strong by Sept. This is not hard. We went 11-17 last Aug.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

World series hangover
                                They should have added at least one bat at the deadline. Sure they have the top 4 but every other position is worse offensively than last year. That was obvious by the deadline.

Comment

Working...
                                X