X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wants me to get one to set beside our propane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Does anyone know of a natural gas option on these griddles? I really like the idea, however, I hate to deal with propane bottles when I have a natural gas connection on my back patio.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
        Does anyone know of a natural gas option on these griddles? I really like the idea, however, I hate to deal with propane bottles when I have a natural gas connection on my back patio.
        Should be able to just buy a natural gas conversion kit. I bought a Kenmore conversion kit for my gas grill... i mean as far as i know, a propane system for cooking is a propane system for cooking. Meaning the propane system on the griddle is the same as a grill.....its pretty simple really. May cost you $60 at the most

Comment

That is on my list for sure. I have the 17 tabletop one for the house.

Comment

I have hope that I will own one of those after Fathers Day.

Comment

Just ordered mine today. Going to try and incooporate the top of it into an outdoor kitchen build I am doing. Hope it works!

Comment

Conversion , probably as easy as changing the orifice to the proper one for natural gas. Can be purchased at any propane dealer.

Comment

What’s the best deal on these? Seems like about $250.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
                    Im sure that at times you can find good deals but my wife said WallyWorld had for $247

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
                      Yes, as stated $247 at Wally World. Occasionally you can find them on sale for $199. I got mine last October at Tractor Supply for $179 for the 36".

Comment

I seasoned mine by cooking 2 packages of bacon on it the first time I used it. Have fun and enjoy!

Comment

Seasoning mine right now

Comment

Well now you know where all your heat is!

Comment

It’s a little windy but it looks a lot better now.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                                Gas conversion kits at Lowe's. Bought one last week for my new Weber. Very simple to install.

Comment

Working...
                                X