• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice blinds, all of them.

Comment

Looks like a pretty low cost blind i like the idia

Comment

I have looked through about every thread I can find and this is the best idea for a ground blind that I can find. Does any one that has done this have any advice for a first timer? Any modifications ya'll have implemented to the design that you like please let me know. I would also love to see any more pics that might be out there.
        Thanks

Comment

Man how does that hold up to windy west texas? My rifle blind on the ground was blown smooth over the other day. I like just curious if the wind was huge factor? How do you haul to lease, easy to break down?
          Last edited by Drenalin_Ag99; 05-15-2009, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drenalin_Ag99 View Post
            Man how does that hold up to windy west texas? My rifle blind on the ground was blown smooth over the other day. I like just curious if the wind was huge factor? How do you haul to lease, easy to break down?
            I am thinking these are permenant once set up. I am not thinking they are hauling them in and out of the woods.

Comment

Well u gotta get it there, my lease is 6 hours away. From the looks it wont make a long trip down I-20

Comment

Assembly on site would probably make it a little easier for you.

Comment

awesome design for a deer blind i may use one this year

Comment

To anyone that has made this blind...how long shound the PVC be and what size pvc?

I just picked up some carpet from Home Depot that is a brown mixture that should work great and it was on sale!!!!

Can't wait to start this project.

thanks all.

Comment

We cut our PVC 8'.

Comment

Thanks, scotty.

Comment

Originally posted by Drenalin_Ag99 View Post
                          The winds have no effect on these blinds they are pretty heavy and sit low to the ground. If you needed to tie off some big rocks or cinderblocks to the blind. I hunt around Sheffield and havent had a problem with them blowing over. We built ours at the lease, we just tied the panels together and then put the carpet on. We waited till we were at the location of the blind to put on the roof. I moved leases this yr and we just took the roof off, and cut the ties holding the circle shape of the blind. Put it on a trailor flat and moved them, they worked perfect.

Comment

NIce blind set up. Lokks very nice!

Comment

Good looking blind at a great price.

Comment

that is to easy and works great

Comment

Working...
                                X