Woo hoo! Go Stros!

Comment

Astros win again!

Again boom sticks, great pitching.

Comment

Nice start to season!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          bases loaded now on an E3 on Marwin. The Old Guy would have made that play easily.
          Marwin went yard.
          Old man was yelling at people to get off his.. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Marisnick will start tonight. Is it possible we see 162 different lineups used this year? Paxton going tonight for the Mariners was the hardest throwing lefty last year by 2mph. He avg'd nearly 97mph on his fast ball. The Astros did fairly well against him last year but that is some serious heat.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing....crazy lineup options. I guess you can see some pros and cons to not having a steady 8 guys on the field

Comment

Marisnick will start tonight. Is it possible we see 162 different lineups used this year? Paxton going tonight for the Mariners was the hardest throwing lefty last year by 2mph. He avg'd nearly 97mph on his fast ball. The Astros did fairly well against him last year but that is some serious heat.
                We got some depth....
                Beltran better get that bat moving, because he's not a very big help in left.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  We got some depth....
                  Beltran better get that bat moving, because he's not a very big help in left.
                  His next hit will at least get him an avg, lol.

Comment

What scares me.. is the the more games we play... the closer sipp is to getting on the mound , most likely in a save-series-sweep position...
                    I can honestly say, even with the my noted concerns on the old man, I'm excited about every player on this roster (and some off of it) but Sipp.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      What scares me.. is the the more games we play... the closer sipp is to getting on the mound , most likely in a save-series-sweep position...
                      I can honestly say, even with the my noted concerns on the old man, I'm excited about every player on this roster (and some off of it) but Sipp.
                      Im hoping that if Sipp doesnt do his job in the first month of the season Luhnow will cut his loses and move on. They need at least one lefty in the pen that can get that one out 90% of the time at crucial moments late in a game. Sipp hasnt been able to get anyone out for the past year. Devenski is hell on lefties so maybe he is the guy.

Comment

Im hoping that if Sipp doesnt do his job in the first month of the season Luhnow will cut his loses and move on. They need at least one lefty in the pen that can get that one out 90% of the time at crucial moments late in a game. Sipp hasnt been able to get anyone out for the past year. Devenski is hell on lefties so maybe he is the guy.
                        yup.

Comment

That's really is the only thing worrying me about this team. No left handed pitchers. Where's Wandy Rodriguez when you need him??? LOL Sipps needs to go.

Comment

Hinch said he was gonna get everyone a start in the first three games, Jake is the last one

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                              Hinch said he was gonna get everyone a start in the first three games, Jake is the last one
                              I miss the days of knowing who was going to be in the line-up everyday, where they would play and where they would bat. I didnt have to wait and see what the manager was posting up for the day. I guess that is just my old school way.

On anther note, hometown Jameson Taillon will be pitching for the Pirates against Chris Sale and the Red Sox today. I would love to be at that game.

Comment

Fun write-up about the boys on ESPN today.

From a 5-foot-6 MVP hopeful and a young starter with a jaw-dropping curveball to a drought that could end, here's why Houston is 2017's must-see squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X