No announcement yet.

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a lot of behind the scenes work that goes into taking those great LDPs.

Comment

No LDP's this time. Lost him

Comment

In for the recovery, come on FND!

Comment

Well, we went 4 for 4. I got 2 coons with the bow. We could hear pigs squeling all night but they weren't getting any closer so we cheated. We got down and grabbed the spotlight and the 25-06. My buddy(tbher tc anders) did the shooting. 2 pigs and 2 coons made a good night of huntingClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4120.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	24482821Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2415.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	24482822Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2416.jpg
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	24482823

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome. At least someone had good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              NOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ahh.jpg
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	24482824

Comment

That sucks man, was looking forward to the LDP

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                  Well, we went 4 for 4. I got 2 coons with the bow. We could hear pigs squeling all night but they weren't getting any closer so we cheated. We got down and grabbed the spotlight and the 25-06. My buddy(tbher tc anders) did the shooting. 2 pigs and 2 coons made a good night of hunting
                  Nice work!

Comment

Bum deal Jeff.....sucks to los one.

2Lazy2P......don't forget to add you coon count and pic to the coon carnage thread..

Comment

Dammit!!! Looks like arrow number three was bad luck for both of us. Sorry dude. That feeling sux!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Bum deal Jeff.....sucks to los one.

2Lazy2P......don't forget to add you coon count and pic to the coon carnage thread..
                        Will do

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                          Well, we went 4 for 4. I got 2 coons with the bow. We could hear pigs squeling all night but they weren't getting any closer so we cheated. We got down and grabbed the spotlight and the 25-06. My buddy(tbher tc anders) did the shooting. 2 pigs and 2 coons made a good night of hunting[ATTACH]839487[/ATTACH][ATTACH]839488[/ATTACH][ATTACH]839489[/ATTACH]

There ya go! Congrats on the carnage!

Comment

About 6:45 I heard something walking behind me. Sounded like a lone pig. Was afraid he bust me cus he was down wind but he just passed right by. He popped into an opening about 15 yards east of me and headed straight for my hand corn. Problem was he kept facing me. I'd hit him with the red Sniper light and he'd never even flinch. As I was waiting for broadside, I could hear another one walking behind me. He passed right by as well and popped into the same opening and headed for the same hand corn. Problem was, big boy was already there and made a charge at the little guy. Little guy hauled butt and I was a little disappointed as I'd have rather shot him. Lol! Big boy went back to the corn pile and was still facing me. So I waited and started to get cold and a little nervous this was taking too long. I started to shake like a 200" buck was out there. It was the uncontrollable kind of shake. Even my arrow started to clatter on the rest. After a couple of deep breaths I was back to calm mode. Still waiting, I notice little guy coming back down the hill. He's so close I won't even need the light. That is, if he keeps the same track. He didn't. He turned west and headed for the feeder. My focus turned back to big boy. He was suddenly broadside at 20. Drew the bow and flat out rushed the shot. The arrow pounded into his side but I just couldn't tell where exactly. He spun and ran right behind me with the nockturnal showing his path the whole way until about 15 yards behind me. It was there I picked up the trail. 100 yards or so later, I lost all sign of him.
                            Last edited by Fishndude; 02-04-2017, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Dang tough critters for sure!!

Comment

hate to hear that Jeff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X