New Truck Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Truck Prices

Anyone bought a new truck this year? I'm looking at the Toyota Tundra or Chevy Silverado in 4 door maybe 4x4 not sure yet. What kind of drive out prices did you get vs the sticker price.

Thanks.

Can't give you any exact numbers, but my dad was looking at new trucks a few months ago while thinking of parting ways with his 2004. Prices were high as compared to what one would think in this economy. However, most dealers have there inventory numbers down now, so carrying cost are less.

All I can tell you is my 2007 Z71 was stickered at approximately $8-10K less than the 2010's he was looking at. I was somewhat amazed, to see the prices were that high.

Comment

I just bought a new Ford F150 4x4...they have $10,000 in rebates and I beat them down a couple more thousand. I think Ford is hurting to sell vehicles but it works for me!

Comment

I just bought a 2010 Silverado Z-71 crew cab with a 6.2liter votec engine and 6-speed tranny. Cloth seats and electric driver seat only. I bought the silvrado LT model not the TEXAS edition.......all that crome is not for me

tt&l on top of the sticker price "They" wanted it would have come to 41,000 minus the 5,000 cash back gm was offerring = 36,000

I payed 34,000 out the door no money down..........I felt like I got a good deal!
        Last edited by KingsX; 06-25-2010, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Yeah 34k sounds like a good deal on that. What was the sticker on it?

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
            I just bought a 2010 Silverado Z-71 crew cab with a 6.2liter votec engine and 6-apeed tranny. Cloth seats and electric driver seat only. I bought the silvrado LT model not the TEXAS edition.......all that crome is not for me.

I payed 34,000 out the door no money down.

I thought it was a good deal
            Mine is a 2010 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, which is the cloth seats wtih power everything version. built in trailer brakes, all the controls on the steering wheel, crew cab, towing package, satellite radio, some kind of extra xlt texas pkg...pretty nice truck. MSRP was $42690.00...I won't go into details about my upside down and trade but the truck was $30,690.00 when I left.

Comment

Originally posted by kathunk View Post
              Mine is a 2010 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, which is the cloth seats wtih power everything version. built in trailer brakes, all the controls on the steering wheel, crew cab, towing package, satellite radio, some kind of extra xlt texas pkg...pretty nice truck. MSRP was $42690.00...I won't go into details about my upside down and trade but the truck was $30,690.00 when I left.
              And we can go Ford vs Chevy all night. LOL...Ford had the best price so i went that route...I usually see green over a blue or gold logo!

Comment

just looked at the sticker in the glove box for ya.......39,635

Comment

Yeah just trying to get an idea just how far they have the sticker prices jacked up from what they are willing to deal down to. Thanks for looking.

Comment

I think it averages about $3,000-$5,000 depending on a million different dealers, timing, market, etc. Good Luck either way...I was happy with my truck but as usual that is one more car salesman I hope to never see again! ***holes!

Comment

I have been trying to do the whole debt free thing and we are down to just my wifes car that we owe on, it will be paid off in 6 months. I'm just sick of my 12 year old truck its starting to turn into a pain in my rear fixing this and that every couple months.

Comment

I had them down some on the tt&L with that 41,000 price no money down before the 5,000 cash back =36,000 and I walked away. They called back the next morning with the 34,000 offer and I took it.

Comment

2 months ago I bought a 2010 Toyota Tundra Dual cab,75,000 mile warranty, 8' bed, 5.7L V8, running Boards and Linex style Bed Liner. Had 231 miles on it cause they brought it from Oklahoma to Fort Worth. 0% financing for 60 months. Cost me $37,500. Sticker price and Drive out price changes due to TTL. But no bank finance charges!!
                          I have been a Ford man for 20 years. But now I will never go back. And their made in San Antonio. PM me if your interested and I will give you contact info for Toyota of Fort Worth.
                          Last edited by Rockpit TX; 06-25-2010, 05:01 PM.

Comment

I hear ya with the debt free thing. I have a 2001 duramax 3/4 ton truck with 265,000 miles on it. Nothing wrong with the truck or anything.......just wanted a new truck since I havent had one in awhile. We had both of our vehicles payed off before this purchase and I think thats the smart thing to do. I still have the Duramax for working/hunting trying to keep that new truck "New"......

Comment

A boy I work with just bought a 2010 Silverado Texas Edition, TTL out the door for 26K

Comment

Working...
                              X