No announcement yet.

New Truck Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just purchased a 2010 f150 fx4 with all the bells n whistles leather spray in bed liner etc. sticker was 48000, purchased for 36500. Does not have the take off my Titan had but i get better mpg. and its alot more truck to boot. gettong 17 on hwy

Comment

awesome info on truck purchases!!! WHEn I get a job, in the next 2-3 years I want to buy my first truck. My single cab 2010 silverado is doing just fine now being paid off and having 150k miles with no major problems. Free car that gets 14 MPG, I DONT CARE ITS FREE WITH NO PAYMENTS!!!! I will for sure bargain them down and get everyone to match prices.

Comment

My wife and I were recently shopping for family cars and the thought of paying $30,000 plus for a car right now (or truck) with the economy like it is was just too daunting. We decided to keep what we have and fix whatever breaks. Your truck may be requiring some fixes, but it's paid for. My Tundra is now 8 years old and has 100,000 miles. I plan to keep it until it has at least 300,000, which if things hold steady at the same mileage per year, should get me another 16 years.

If I were you, I'd think long and hard about paying $30-40,000 on a truck right now. The market is looking prime for a fall.

A truck that costs $35,000 over the course of 60 months (5 years), with no interest financing will still cost you almost $600 a month. What's wrong with your truck that you can't fix for $600/month?

Todd
        Last edited by BoneDigger; 07-09-2010, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mhbaseball View Post
          My single cab 2010 silverado is doing just fine now being paid off and having 150k miles with no major problems.
          150K miles on a brand new truck

Comment

either one would be a good choice

Comment

just got my Ford F 150 Raptor last Sat,,,,,,, MPG on the first tank was 17.272727...Going to work and back and driving it as much as i can,,,gotta sleep sometimes! The 6.2 Boss is prett bad a**... I do get passed on the highway,,,buy only if i want to. I looked at all theother trucks I just didn't like them.So I bought the first Raptor I saw,,,So far I'm happy... I will say I paid more for this truck than anyother truck I've ever bought...I'm kinda cheap, Sticker was 44k they knocked some off but not much. I like the stock 35" tires .

Comment

Working...
              X