Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I sit and read all the great things that everyone has said about my older Brother,with tears rolling down my face I have In one day lost my hero, my best friend and my brother. I have walked in his foot steps since I was 6 years old I'm now 47 when I got tired he carried my gun when I got really tired he carried me. Their is no part of Bobby and my life that John is not part of. I just can't think of how I will go back and do the things we loved without him. He always told me for more years than I care to count " I"m the oldest I will go first and when I do you will have to hunt for us both" . That sounded so easy when he said it But today at 3:40 pm as I watched him slip away I do understand its not going to be. A very big part of me went with him. I LOVE YOU JOHN D. LEE...If I could trade places with you right now I'd do it without thinking twice ......AND I'LL ALWAY REMEMBER EVERYTHING YOU SHOWED ME. BEFORE I TAKE A SHOT I WILL WHISPER THIS IS FOR YOU DOC. I'm in no way the story tell John is and my words here fall way short of what this man meant to my life but I had to try.........Lee brother # 3.......Mark

Comment

Prayers ent up for John. He was a good man! He will be missed!

Comment

Great words Mark! Thank you for letting us know how much John meant to you.

Comment

God bless you, Mark, on a wonderful tribute to your brother. Prayers continue
          for the Lee family.

Comment

Under the wide and starry sky
            Dig the grave and let me lie:
            Glad did I live and gladly die,
            And I laid me down with a will.

This be the verse you 'grave for me:
            Here he lies where he long'd to be;
            Home is the sailor, home from the sea,
            And the hunter home from the hill.

Comment

Thanks for the post Mark. You did just fine.

Comment

Prayers continue for family and friends.

Comment

Rest in Peace Kindred Spirit

Comment

I to am shedding a tear for a man I have never met, but have come to respect since comming to the green screen. The lord got a good one today.

God Speed, and Happy Hunting John Tuthdoc Lee

Lord be with this family in their time of greiving and send down an extra angle or two to help them be strong in the days to come.

Comment

You will be truely missed John Lee. But I hope to some day, see you again.

Comment

Rest in Peace Doc......rest.....

Comment

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
                          We had a group at our Church this morning singing and they sang a song titled "He Knows the Way Home." Kinda made me think about ole Doc. He wasn't alone. He was with someone who knew the way home!
                          Just by coincidence, I had Because He Lives in my set list for church this morning. When we sang the last verse, I thought of Tuthdoc. Never met him, or even heard his voice, but I respected him more than anyone on TBH.

Rest in peace Tuthdoc. Many of us never knew you, but we'll miss you.

"And then one day,
                          I'll cross the river.
                          I'll fight life's final war with pain.
                          And then as death,
                          gives way to victory.
                          I'll see the lights of glory
                          and I'll know He lives."

Comment

I've been away from the computer for a couple of days. I'm deeply saddened to hear of John's passing. We sure lost a good man.

John, you're in a far better place, but you will be missed greatly by the TBH family.

[ATTACH]97809[/ATTACH][ATTACH]97810[/ATTACH][ATTACH]97811[/ATTACH]

Prayer sent that God will give His comfort and peace to John's loved ones during this very difficult time.

Comment

I never personally met Tuthdoc in person but conversated over the green screen with him about good places to hog hunt at the Junco Ranch, he will surely be missed for his knowledge. There's far bigger deer in the place he's at now...rest in peace.

Comment

My condolences and prayers for peace for all of Tuthdoc's family.

May you rest in peace Ol' friend.....

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X