California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

California

These people are insane, I can’t imagine being a citizen of California, paying my taxes and knowing I’m the last person the govt cares about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

"unless a judge decides they pose a public safety threat and should stay detained."

maybe not so bad

Comment

Will only be a matter of time before one of these released criminals rapes or kills somebody. Moonbeam will have more blood on his hands.

4.4 earthquake yesterday. Maybe the big one is about to happen. San Fran and LA slide off into the deep blue and leave it a better place.

Comment

Im trying to understand what is terrible about this ?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          The big issue is the property crimes which they have all but decriminalized. The guys that make their living breaking into cars and houses. These guys are not a danger to public safety and the crimes are misdemeanors in CA. This will just keep the bad guys out to ply their trade.

Comment

White guy in MAGA hat steals a bag a chips - flight risk
            African Muslim guy steals a bag of chips - No flight risk.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
              The big issue is the property crimes which they have all but decriminalized. The guys that make their living breaking into cars and houses. These guys are not a danger to public safety and the crimes are misdemeanors in CA. This will just keep the bad guys out to ply their trade.
              I think that breaking into cars and houses would be considered risky in terms of public safety.

Comment

I think that breaking into cars and houses would be considered risky in terms of public safety.
                They don't.

Comment

They don't.
                  You have been involved before?

Comment

You have been involved before?
                    Yes, in TX. I have family in CA that deals with it there.

Comment

Yes, in TX. I have family in CA that deals with it there.
                      Oh okay - I wasn’t aware that this already goes on ...

Comment

Of course you are

statistically who commits most crimes?? I’m going out on a limb here, without googling, and saying it’s likely lower income people.

So we now have a whole segment of society that will be exempt from being detained unless a judge determines otherwise and I’m sure those judges in Cali will have plenty of sympathy for the poor perpetrators that had no choice but to prey on innocent people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                          Of course you are

statistically who commits most crimes?? I’m going out on a limb here, without googling, and saying it’s likely lower income people.

So we now have a whole segment of society that will be exempt from being detained unless a judge determines otherwise and I’m sure those judges in Cali will have plenty of sympathy for the poor perpetrators that had no choice but to prey on innocent people.
                          It says it is determined by the crime - taking money out of the equation. I see that as a good thing.

Millionaire murderers cannot buy their way out of jail.

Comment

Millionaire murderers cannot buy their way out of jail.
                            Last edited by systemnt; 08-30-2018, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              Will only be a matter of time before one of these released criminals rapes or kills somebody. Moonbeam will have more blood on his hands.

4.4 earthquake yesterday. Maybe the big one is about to happen. San Fran and LA slide off into the deep blue and leave it a better place.
                              Moonbeam and his cronies do not care how much blood they have on their hands. They just care about releasing all their voters from incarceration so they can vote or get them signed up to vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X