Huge deal alert!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
    Bought a synthetic.243 and if anybody is in the Tyler area, the troup Walmart had some in stock.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I really wanted the synthetic but had to purchase the wood.

Comment

deleted...
      Last edited by Raider4044; 08-27-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
        Any interest in trading for a Brand New in Box Savage Axis II XP .30-06 with Weaver Scope, Wood stock, and accutrigger. Could even add some cash on my side.
        http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=703036

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
          Any interest in trading for a Brand New in Box Savage Axis II XP .30-06 with Weaver Scope, Wood stock, and accutrigger. Could even add some cash on my side.
          http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=703036
          No a 243 is what I really want but in the syn.

Comment

So you got a wood .243, but wanted a synthetic? If so I'd trade lol.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
              So you got a wood .243, but wanted a synthetic? If so I'd trade lol.

Ok if you pay the difference in what they cost.

Comment

Well I went back to the Walmart today that is “holding” it for me and another guy today just to see what was up. They were still holding the rifles and the computer still hadn’t been fixed. The manager said he had just realized this morning that the computer was down and that he’d try to fix it today (great communication... the other worker never even let the manager know it was broken). I’m not holding my breath but glad to see they hadn’t let it go to someone else yet. The other guy with a gun being held just happened to be there at the same time giving them hell about it.

Comment

Ok if you pay the difference in what they cost.
                  I was trying to get more of a deal. Lol I'll keep the synthetic.

Comment

Checked my local wally world and they were out of the clearance big guns but I got a Ruger 10/22 with synthetic stock for $124.

Comment

I pick up 2-243s a 270 and a 308 from the Georgetown Walmart. 3 wood and one syn.

Comment

I "impulse" bought one of the synthetic Vanguards in 243 that is just going to sit in the box.

I will let it go for what I have in it ($270) if someone wants to come pick it up in Kingwood (NE Houston).

Comment

Originally posted by mikebyrge View Post
                          I "impulse" bought one of the synthetic Vanguards in 243 that is just going to sit in the box.

I will let it go for what I have in it ($270) if someone wants to come pick it up in Kingwood (NE Houston).

Wish i had the cash....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I impulse bought a wood one and I'd still almost impulse buy this off ya

Comment

I bought one of the gloss wood deluxe 30-06's. it was a display so there are a couple of scratches. i'd like to trade someone for the 270 version. deluxe only, NOT the synthetic have the box, etc. only looking for new

im in lake Jackson and travel south frequently

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Working...
                                X