Roy Moore....Repubelickin' hit job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, TFan. One last one for you.

Dont get caught up in the 7's not matching, or the different handwriting (the top looks like a female) or his signature being different than in many other places, or why someone has a yearbook on them around Christmas.

Look at the date, 1977. And then above, that DA. What do you that "DA" stands for?

Hint-Moore was discharged from the United States Army as a captain in 1974, and was admitted to the University of Alabama School of Law that same year. He graduated in 1977 with a Juris Doctor degree and returned to Gadsden to begin private practice with a focus on personal injury and insurance cases.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      X4

The story that Moore flirted with a teenage waitress at her place of work. Then picked her up and raped her in the parking lot out back. Makes precisely zero logical sense. If these victims dont file an actual police report, and just slam the guy in public, it really speaks to the ultimate goal.
      and signed her yearbook.... in December (?)
      Who the hell even carries their yearbook around in December?

Not to mention the different fonts and spelling of "Olde" Hickory House, and added date. Considering the restaurant (OLD Hickory House) has never gone by "Olde."

And the use of (DA) instead of (DDA deputy DA) which Moore was at the time. He was never DA.

And if anyone woman had be accosted in any way by such an animal, and managed to keep her yearbook for 40 years...why would she have never scribbled over or even ripped out his inscription.

stinks to high heaven that one

Comment

Ha, we can spoon feed him the information. But I bet a dollar to a donut he comes back with some off the wall nonanswer, answer.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

He has not a single person backing him up.
          Nah... no one, just a plurality of AL voters lol!

Comment

The State Republican Steering Committee is meeting at 4:00 and the Moore campaign is having a presser at the same time. His Attorney will be the one who speaks at the press conference.

I don't know if this is another meeting of the steering committee or if they will report their decision on the matter.

Only one thing is certain. No Republican can win a write in since the ballot would have to include the first and last name. I don't know how many ways Jefferson Sessions can be misspelled but we would certainly find out.

Comment

Moore’s doubling down for right now. Some of it, like the explanation for the DA initial, made some sense. .

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                How is this guy the establishment pick when trump is anti establishment and trump stumped for Luther?
                read my post again, I know he is not the establishment pick, that's why all are against him. as for trump stumping for luther strange; well that is strange to me also, idk why he would do that either.

Comment

HAHAHA, reported on Fox, the DA behind the name Roy Moore in the yearbook.. that is the initials of his assistant at the time Moore presided over the accusers divorce in 1999.. its how his name appears on her divorce papers!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	24519050

Comment

I'd like to take all y'alls bets who are backing Moore.

He's toast.

More and more women are coming with stories.

Can any one of You have a dozen women that give come in contactwith in the last twenty years even remotely make up a story like this about you?

And then have random people on the street your neighbors and co-workers chime in and say "yeah, he'd always make sexually inappropriate remarks to me"

Let's get this in court already so he can be convicted.

1 or 2 women ok. But a dozen women and even security guards from the mall in the 80 s all saying, yeah he's a purv.

Anybody doubting these women's stories better not have daughters

Comment

Lets get Moore elected then the swamp can kick him out of senate. Then the republican governor can appoint Sessions back to his old job
                      Last edited by armadillophil; 11-15-2017, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        Even Hannity is turning on him now after that interview. Rumors are Bannon is about to distance from him too.

Jerp, Hannity is a sell-out. Like Shane said, he is more concerned about self preservation than Conservatism. Remember, after Romney lost in '12, Hannity's first words on the air the next day were, "If we ever want to win another election, we have to concede amnesty to get the Hispanic vote....". Hannity is a wind vane, nothing more.

As for Moore, I am not defending him. I think he and everyone else deserves the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. I did not believe the Clinton accusers at first either but facts surfaced. It took time but we learned what kind of slime ball Clinton is. A colossal one, by the way.

If Moore did these things, he should suffer the harshest penalty allowed by Law. Personally, I believe repeat sexual offenders should be jailed for life and castrated or executed. I have three daughters so, trust me when I say, I have no soft spot for this sort of perversion.

Comment

Seems likea hit on Roy Moores character. It was weird the way it came out and the timing.

Comment

I don’t know the facts (just like pretty much everybody else) but this sounds like a classic establishment political hit job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It’s not just Moore, Now they’re going after George HW Bush too

It’s a big smear campaign, and it’s headed left to right.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                                HAHAHA, reported on Fox, the DA behind the name Roy Moore in the yearbook.. that is the initials of his assistant at the time Moore presided over the accusers divorce in 1999.. its how his name appears on her divorce papers!

[ATTACH]883216[/ATTACH]
                                I guess they thought we forgot about Dan Rather's Word doc misadventure.

Comment

Working...
                                X