Mills county big 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
    Keep checking in......any luck getting an arrow in either of those bucks?

Rwc
    Richard, Your going to be upset with me!lol.I passed #2 at 12 steps.needs another year.IMO.Have not seen #1.....yet.Going for Bday weekend long hunt this Thursday.Yeehaw!
    Originally posted by ddmm View Post
    Good looking deer! Mills county can be hit and miss. Lots of goat ranchers in the area. The goats will mow down everything the deer prefer. My in-laws finally started cutting back their heard 3 years ago, down to 80 now and we are starting to see more and more deer!
    No goats on this place.i will not hunt a goat farm.IMHO

Comment

I have a solution for all tha coons . It has worked well for me and not harmed the deer. If you duct tape or tie wrap a rat bait bar to the feeder leg it will take care of them in one night. This has worked well for me and saved my solar panel wires.

Comment

Good looking critter

Comment

Originally posted by ArrowHead View Post
          Richard, Your going to be upset with me!lol.I passed #2 at 12 steps.needs another year.IMO.Have not seen #1.....yet.Going for Bday weekend long hunt this Thursday.Yeehaw!

No goats on this place.i will not hunt a goat farm.IMHO
          You and I must be drinking the same water. I have passed multiple times what I thought was a couple of target bucks, for some crazy reason?

Good luck on your B-Day hunt.

Rwc
          Last edited by Rwc; 10-22-2013, 12:11 PM. Reason: Because I can't type worth a darn.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
            You and I must be drinking the same water. I have passed multiple times what I thought was a couple of target bucks, for some crazy reason?

Good luck on your B-Day hunt.

Rwc
            Thank you Richard.I love this magical time of year!Good luck to you!

Comment

Working...
            X