• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

winning ....maga

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
      You’re ill informed. Mexico gives information packets as to how to cross the border.
      Really? You believe this? OK, which govt agency over there is supplying them? I'm planning on going this summer. I'll stop by said agency and ask for one. Would you care to wager on whether or not they'll have them?

Comment

Its the Mexican foreign ministry, the "Guia del Migrante Mexicano," or "Guide for the Mexican Migrant." Below are some excerpts.

You prefer paypal or venmo ?
        Attached Files

Comment

Splinter in our Eye?

So the Mexican Dept of Foreign Ministry. I'll go see if they still have/produce pamphlets and report back.

I could see why some might feel that Mexico should take some accountability for the illegal immigration problem after they printed a pamphlet. I can see how some would see that as encouraging people to break our laws. Now if the Mexican government itself had broken our laws, they would really need to make some reparations. Like imagine if their government had given the drug cartels firearms to smuggle into our country. Then they'd really owe us.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
            Really? You believe this?
            I think you do as well now. That would be a cool conversation or framed piece. I like to collect stuff like that when I travel through Vietnam and Asia. Mosty communist and other propaganda handouts.

Comment

If they still make 'em, I'll try and get you one.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                If they still make 'em, I'll try and get you one.
                Thanks man I will make it worth your while if you do.

Comment

Working...
                X