Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
    140 4y
    this is where I've got him, too. typical 12's are hard to come by, don't think I could pass on him

Comment

Originally posted by rattler03 View Post
      this is where I've got him, too. typical 12's are hard to come by, don't think I could pass on him
      I know I wouldn't pass

Comment

Brows are same shape, right side G2 is bladed last year and even more so this year, beams have the similar contour, same shape to his frame.

I would think that's the same deer and probably safe to say he is in the 140s this year.

Comment

Looks like it's the same buck he will probably be in the 136-140 range

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
            Brows are same shape, right side G2 is bladed last year and even more so this year, beams have the similar contour, same shape to his frame.

I would think that's the same deer and probably safe to say he is in the 140s this year.
            That's what I'm thinking and where I have him on score. This is the 3rd year of tc pics as 2 years ago he was a 10 point I had at 3 yrs old and mid 130's. I have hundreds of tc pics of him mostly at night but nobody has seen him during the day. Fingers crossed he slips up this year.

Comment

Looks like the same buck to me. At least 5.5 this year. Mid 40's?

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                That's what I'm thinking and where I have him on score. This is the 3rd year of tc pics as 2 years ago he was a 10 point I had at 3 yrs old and mid 130's. I have hundreds of tc pics of him mostly at night but nobody has seen him during the day. Fingers crossed he slips up this year.
                He is somewhere hiding out in the day, good luck on him! I think he will be 140" even

Comment

5.5 and mid 140s this year

Comment

Good deer for Nueces county.

Comment

Hunt in the thicker stuff (smaller openings) . He don't sleep all day.
                      Good luck

BP

Comment

I added up 134" would someone post some numbers how you get 145"? Not trying to be smart just curious. Here is what I came up with
                        Spread 14
                        Main beam 36
                        Mass 30
                        Tines 54

Comment

Working...
                        X