Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easter Bombing, 60 dead, 250 injured in Pakistan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most new cycles occur on the week days when the people are awake and not unplugged from the internet. Not as many people watching the news yesterday because it is a holiday, and they are spending it with their families. it happens on all the major announcements, even from our own govt.

ISIS instantly laid claim to the attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      It think it was assumed these Christians didn't need their faith defended, nor would it do anything to raise the dead not prevent the next attack.

I also think most "red blooded American Christians" would wilt under such a threat and flee or denounce their faith. Sadly most American Christians are in it for the health and wealth message, not the "take up your cross and follow Me" message.
      LOL...........possibly the case.
      But, but, but, but,............never mind!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        The standard comes from the fact that France and Belgium are Christian countries. Pakistan is not. Blowing up a bunch of Christians any day of the week over there isn't exactly frowned upon. Hopefully our media catches on but if international media doesn't I don't see it happening.
        Yes, I realize that and am making no argument in that regard.
        I'm simple noting the double standard for human life we hold. I am just as guilty of holding that same standard at times, but after actually meeting the people affected by these kinds of things (in Africa, not Pakistan), my worldview has certainly changed.

Comment

You would think our self professed Christian President would come out red blooded and hard but noooooooo.....he wont even admit they were killed because they were Christian. Even after the taliban SAID the fact that the women and children were Christian made them valid targets.

Comment

I don't know if these dastardly acts are the true Islam, or the fake one, but I suspect you won't find a consensus on this even in the Muslim community itself.

I do know that regardless of which Islam it is, there is no chance at a redeemed heart, or ever being assured of their salvation. They will continue to 'work' to obtain a morality worthy of being at peace with God and that 'work' will continue to be open to a vast interpretation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
              Most new cycles occur on the week days when the people are awake and not unplugged from the internet. Not as many people watching the news yesterday because it is a holiday, and they are spending it with their families. it happens on all the major announcements, even from our own govt.

ISIS instantly laid claim to the attacks.
              i meant taliban. sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                After 14 responses that was were I was going! Really sad state of affairs. I would have thought being "Christians" would have been the only important factor.
                It should have been, but the media outlets have left Christianity principles out the back door for many years now...

Comment

Working...
                X