Big and J deal alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big and J deal alert

Got some big and J at Walmart for $4.50 a bag at Walmart off teasley and 35 in hickory Creek. Still about 10-15 bags left

Scott

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

dang good deal

Comment

Your a good man scott

Comment

sweet!

Comment

dang, our deer love that stuff

Comment

My deer wouldn't come near it! Coons and of course hogs love it. I had to remove it from my feed pen for the deer to return!

Comment

You can get 50lbs of sweet feed from the feed store for $7 it’s the same thing...

Comment

At $4.50 it's worth a try. We use sweet feed all the time. It smells a little different. At the original price of $18 heck no I wouldn't try it haha

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                You can get 50lbs of sweet feed from the feed store for $7 it’s the same thing...

Comment

Then you can get "the same thing" for $4.50 at this Walmart

I'm not sure it's the same. It looks different to me, but sweet feed works great!

I was my local Walmart had it on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Then you can get "the same thing" for $4.50 at this Walmart

Last time i checked 50 lbs was more than 10lbs..... but i didn’t stay at a holiday inn last night so who knows 🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=drop dead fred;13326071]Last time i checked 50 lbs was more than 10lbs..... but i didn’t stay at a holiday inn last night so who knows ����*♂️

I stayed at a Holiday inn last night. They are the same. If you drop them both off a building they would hit the ground at the same time.

PM sent!!!!

Comment

not at my Wal Mart.....again of course

Comment

Yes sweet feed works good..Just throw a little corn in it and its pretty much the same minus the fancy bag

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            Yes sweet feed works good..Just throw a little corn in it and its pretty much the same minus the fancy bag
                            Don’t forget the “professional” high fence/guided ranch hunter promoters lol

Comment

It ain't on sale at the Cleveland Walmart. I guess I'm staying with the sweet feed.

Comment

Working...
                              X