Ford Leveling kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford Leveling kits

I’m tossing around the thought of getting a 2018 F250 Crew 4x4. Let’s see your front leveling kits or lift/leveling kits . And please add which lift and size along with tire size. I’m really wanting to see what you guys have done

I'll start - it is dirty right now but this is when she was clean... 2.5" RediLift - Fox Shocks and 35s. Thinking the next time I buy tires - might see if 37s will fit.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kgrutzmacher View Post
      I'll start - it is dirty right now but this is when she was clean... 2.5" RediLift - Fox Shocks and 35s. Thinking the next time I buy tires - might see if 37s will fit.
      Off to a hella good start here - the 35’s look good though

Comment

That’s a good looking truck. Do you have any more pictures

Comment

They'll fit but look weird.

Comment

37s are the only way to go on these trucks. 35s just don’t fill the fenderwell like they did on the older trucks.
            Attached Files

Comment

That looks great! 37s will fit, and look slightly better IMO

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                37s are the only way to go on these trucks. 35s just don’t fill the fenderwell like they did on the older trucks.
                Did you have to do a complete lift or front level only. Does it rub any?

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                  Did you have to do a complete lift or front level only. Does it rub any?
                  Stock suspension. No level or lift. I have very slight rub at full right lock only, and it just touches the radius arms. No rub at left lock. I had bought a 2” level with the intentions of putting it on, but I can still barely clear my garage right now with 1/4” of clearance. With the level I’d be destined for a life parked outside.

Comment

This is my 2008 F250 with just a leveling kit on it, raised it maybe 2'', tires are 295/75/18.

God Bless
                    Bish
                    Attached Files

Comment

I chose icon level stage 1. Incredible different ride!

Comment

No matter how you level a Ford, it'll always run uphill.

Nice looking setups.

Comment

Wasn't the question but you're not gaining much on tires without doing something about the radius arms. If your going for looks a bunch will do.

Comment

I've got a ready lift in the box going on my new 18 this weekend. Its the 2.5in stage 2 kit. Il buy tires after I wear out the stock set.

Comment

This is JCSO139 truck. He couldn’t post pic but this is 6”BDS with 37” on 24”rims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X