Dang

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
      [ATTACH]905301[/ATTACH]
      You've been reported to MODs for inappropriate post

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Periods.

After the end of each sentence, please place a period to stop that sentence. Start the next sentence by capitalizing the first letter of the first word in each subsequent sentence. That is all. Simple. Easy peasy.

Please review the above rule and practice it repeatedly. Everyone will be thankful.
        Is your comma key broken?

Comment

Comment

Same old man swears the cloud yelled first.

Comment

Randy is my hero.............................................. .................................

.................................................. ........................................

Comment

and I will never get the 2 minutes of my life spent reading this thread back.....

Comment

Originally posted by recar View Post
                  and I will never get the 2 minutes of my life spent reading this thread back.....

Slow reader.

Comment

Speaking of periods...I think the OP may be on one.....

Comment

2 minutes?

Comment

Show off...it took me about 6 minutes and I still don't comprehend what he said.

Comment

A period should indicate the conclusion of a. Thought.
                          Sometimes. Writers. Use. Periods. For. Dramatic. Emphasis.

Comment

Personally I am a big fan of the triple period in lieu of a comma or a single period... It indicates a long pause. So... there is that to consider. Technically not proper grammar... but who gives a flip!

Comment

I try to remember not all folks write or type a lot throughout the day. I have to send emails all day long in a professional job so I cannot afford to send out sentences and paragraphs that all run together.

I do notice improper grammar and punctuation, and if its too hard to read, I just hit the back button.

Dang GOFs!! lol

Comment

Scr. ew t. hat. I’. ll pu. t the d. Amn pe. Riods whe. re I w. Ant to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X