No announcement yet.

What RV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are listening to the raindrops at Purtis Creek SP. Kinda nice...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
      What sites would you recommend? We will be bringing our kayaks so if there are some that would have better water access that would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
        What sites would you recommend? We will be bringing our kayaks so if there are some that would have better water access that would be nice

There are several sites right at the water's edge but they are the first ones to fill up and I am not sure they are long enough for our coach. We like #29 because it is fairly private and has a ton of trees. The lake is accessible about 100 yards down a path at the back of the site. You can look at a map of the park to get an idea of the sites that would work best.

Comment

There are several sites right at the water's edge but they are the first ones to fill up and I am not sure they are long enough for our coach. We like #29 because it is fairly private and has a ton of trees. The lake is accessible about 100 yards down a path at the back of the site. You can look at a map of the park to get an idea of the sites that would work best.
          I always study aerial photos before showing up but some are hard to see. I can't wait until December when you can start reserving specific sites at state parks

Comment

I always study aerial photos before showing up but some are hard to see. I can't wait until December when you can start reserving specific sites at state parks

Amen to that!

Comment

Made it through the night without any drama. Had rain for a couple of hours but none of the heavy stuff.

Our project last night was replacing all the bulbs in the coach with LEDs - around 30 in all. I sent off for 3 different bulbs to try out before I placed my big order - warm white, natural white, and white. There really isn't much difference between the natural white and white. Both are kind of overly bright and a bit harsh. We put natural white in the closets and warm white every where else. Even the warm white puts out a lot more light than the little single contact 1141 incandescent bulbs.

We also replaced a wall lamp that I thought had a bad switch. A new switch didn't fix it so we ordered a nice new one and mounted it.

Comment

A little teaser

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I just made a major upgrade to our tow vehicle. Now I can see!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                      I just made a major upgrade to our tow vehicle. Now I can see!

So you're turning it into a Dodge huh? Good choice!

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                        So you're turning it into a Dodge huh? Good choice!
                        Ford factory replacements

Comment

where is everyone headed for July 4th?

we will be at Purtis Creek

Comment

Family land in east TX. Trying for a Port A run end of July.

Comment

where is everyone headed for July 4th?

we will be at Purtis Creek

We'll be there too!

Just picked up one of these. Our coach doesn't have an outdoor kitchen. I think one of these will come in handy when we don't want to fire up the inside stove/oven.

Last edited by DaveS903; 06-12-2017, 03:39 PM. Reason: Adding pic

Comment

Originally posted by fullsizeaggie View Post
                                Family land in east TX. Trying for a Port A run end of July.
                                We will be at Gulf waters at the end of July and first couple weeks of August.

Comment

Working...
                                X