No announcement yet.

FBI Director James Comey on FOX NEWS now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mean to sound pessimistic but did anyone here really thing that something was going to happen or that this isn't the way the DC insiders work?

The pigs in the farmhouse you in the barn. Been that way for some time now.

Comment

Am I understanding this correctly? Basically what it boiled down to was, "she did what shes accused of, we have the evidence, but it wasn't intentional so we won't recommend prosecution"?

Seriously, please tell me I'm understanding this wrong.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. At least lie to me and tell me you found nothing. I'll know your lying but, it's better than rubbing it in my face.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        I don't mean to sound pessimistic but did anyone here really thing that something was going to happen or that this isn't the way the DC insiders work?

The pigs in the farmhouse you in the barn. Been that way for some time now.
        No. I really didn't, but I expected to at least be lied to.

They may as well have just said. "Sorry, laws don't apply to people better than you".

Comment

Since this is done now we can get back to finding offense to every little thing Trump says or does. You know the more important stuff.

Comment

I hope this wakes up the enrages the voters to get out and vote against this criminal *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              It was never going to be any other way.
              this ^^^^^

Comment

Corruption ...absolute and total.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                  There is the elite ruling class of about 0.0001% of the population and then there is the rest of us peasants.
                  Yep we peasants had better wake the hail up.

Comment

Apparently a majority of Americans have no problem with this. They keep voting these people in. Speaks sadly of what our Country has become. SMH

Comment

Stick a fork in us. We done.

Comment

There is still the corruption charges being looked at. That would be much worse...

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          Stick a fork in us. We done.
                          Afraid so, we are past the point of no return. This will pretty much seal the deal for a Hillary presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                            There is still the corruption charges being looked at. That would be much worse...
                            thor...................all due respect. Nothing was done over this. Why would you think this one would even fly?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              Am I understanding this correctly? Basically what it boiled down to was, "she did what shes accused of, we have the evidence, but it wasn't intentional so we won't recommend prosecution"?

Seriously, please tell me I'm understanding this wrong.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. At least lie to me and tell me you found nothing. I'll know your lying but, it's better than rubbing it in my face.
                              No, you didn't hear that correctly. What he said was,

"We found evidence of multiple felonies, approximately 110 separate felonies to be exact, and can easily prove then, add well as the fact that she lied about it. It WAS definitely intentional, and she definitely knew it was illegal, but because of her last name, we're going to step outside the bounds of our jobs and recommended that it be swept under the rug, you know, because I want to keep my job and all."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                                thor...................all due respect. Nothing was done over this. Why would you think this one would even fly?
                                Because Obama might not be a Coconspirator on this one

Comment

Working...
                                X