Trump VP vetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump VP vetting

Looks like trump is meeting with freshman Sen. Joni Ernst. She's a retired Lt Colonel and an Iraq War veteran. She looks pretty good from what I can dig up on her. 60% right of center voting record. Pro open carry and life member of NRA. Wants to abolish the IRA, EPA and DOE. Voted against Loretta Lynch for AG. Pretty solid credentials from my point of view.

Yup.....

Comment

Sounds good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Actually she has voted against a lot of the things she ran her election bid on.

Seems she's not as conservative as she originally represented herself.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Perfect then lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

A buddy of mine from Iowa:

Ernst is nothing but a fake who cozies up to the Iowa Liberty Movement and then immediately betrayed her trust once elected.

Comment

Something wrong with all of them.
              There ain't no tens.
              Unless it's a 4 with a 6 pack under her arm.

Comment

Point is there are better choices. She won't excite conservatives that know who she really is.

Comment

I was not going to say anything but you are accurate. Gotta have someone very grounded in principal to be the opposite side of the ticket.

Comment

Has the VP ever won an election for anyone? I would doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post

Aren't you voting 3rd party anyway??

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post

They have been able to hand battleground states to the ticket! Pretty important for elections.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          They have been able to hand battleground states to the ticket! Pretty important for elections.
                          I guess lbj helped Kennedy on Texas maybe? I'm trying to think of other instances.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            Aren't you voting 3rd party anyway??
                            Who are you voting for? didn't you say if Trump wasn't self funding his campaign he should drop out? C'mon, quit hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                              Who are you voting for? didn't you say if Trump wasn't self funding his campaign he should drop out? C'mon, quit hiding.
                              If Trump dropped out, last minute and only 2 were left standing, I can 100% garauntee you that I'm voting the pot head.. He will do less damage than Hillary.
                              That's how bad I want this addministration and any part of it OUT.

We can't survive the Clinton regime... If she wins, after a short while, a whole lot of folks will be will be wishing that they punched the Trump ticket..
                              It will too late for the crying.....

Comment

Working...
                              X