Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Archer's for Christ (Paris) on May 28-29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Archer's for Christ (Paris) on May 28-29

The Texas ASA Federation Tournament Trail will be rolling into Archer's for Christ Archery Club in Paris, Texas on May 28th & 29th for a East region state qualifier. Archer's for Christ will be awarding Gist Belt Buckles to all adult, young adult, and youth classes that have 3 or more paid competitors in addition to the regular ASA awards. Come out and shoot with us at Archer's for Christ !!!!

10:00 am shotgun start on both Saturday and Sunday, You may shoot either day, 30 McKenzie targets, $30.00 entry fee for all adult classes, $16.00 entry fee for young adult and youth classes, $5.00 entry fee for all eagle classes. Cash pay backs for all adult classes, non cash awards for young adult and youth classes. Awards will be presented at approximately 4:00 pm on Sunday. ASA and Texas ASA rules apply and will be enforced.

Here are the known distance classes, unknown distances classes, and 1/2 known and 1/2 unknown classes for 2011.

Bow Novice and Women's Hunter will now be ALL KNOWN distance.

Men's Open, Senior Open, Super Senior, Master Senior, Unlimited, Limited and Women's Open will be all UNKNOWN distance.

Open B, Open C, Men's Hunter, Women's Senior, Young Adult, Youth Boys, Youth Girls, Traditional, Women's Traditional, and All Eagle classes with be 1/2 Known Distance and 1/2 Unknown Distance.

If you are in a KNOWN distance class or a 1/2 known and 1/2 unknown class you MUST have a range finder. If you do not have a range finder we will assign you to a group that has a range finder. Yardage sheets will be supplied to shooters that shoot from the Yellow, Green and Orange stakes ONLY.

For a complete schedule, rules, scores, club links and more go to the Texas ASA Federation website at:

Archer's for Christ has a beautiful range that includes tall hardwoods with a lot of heavy undergrowth. The terrain is relatively flat. The shadows created by the huge trees create some challenges for judging and shooting. We love shooting at Archer's for Christ !!! We will see you all there.

Here is a link to the Archer's for Christ website. You can find a map and directions to the club there.

http://www.archersforchristparis.com.

And Remember.....We are The Next Best Thing to a Pro/Am.
    Last edited by Arrowsmith; 05-23-2011, 12:35 PM.

See y'all on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
      See y'all on Sunday
      Looking forward to shooting with you on Sunday Tim!

Comment

Sunday for us too.

Comment

Would be interested in shooting this tourny

I just shot my first ASA tourny this past weekend. If someone can give me some info and maybe someone from my area (Arlington can carpool). Jholley72@yahoo.com

Comment

Novice class by the way!

Comment

We will be there both days!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckdaddy69 View Post
                Novice class by the way!
                Shooting Novice class on Saturday, give me a shout

Comment

Sunday for Enoch and I too

Comment

I hope they set it long and difficult, make ya work for them buckles! shooting Sunday.

Comment

I'll be there both days, probably shoot sat for a change

Comment

Originally posted by NTbowman View Post
                        I hope they set it long and difficult, make ya work for them buckles! shooting Sunday.
                        Becareful what you ask for, we will set up a "special course just for you " LOL!

Comment

I may be up there on sunday

Comment

I wanna do this shoot!

Comment

I'll be shooting the Texas State Longbow Championships this weekend so I will not be there. Shoot'em up boys!

Comment

Working...
                              X