AFC ASA State Qualifier..The Rumors are True

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC ASA State Qualifier..The Rumors are True

Just wanted to give every one a heads up........Their will be some Awesome things happening May 28th-29th @ AFC .........There will be Gist Buckles....See the viewer freindly version you can see on the screen and then the flyer attached that you can print out and pass around See Ya There!
    Attached Files

HMMMM thats a looooong drive but I might have to make it happen some way some how

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
      HMMMM thats a looooong drive but I might have to make it happen some way some how
      Would love to see you and the Mrs come shoot this thing.........

Comment

Sorry...probably won't even make state ASA this year

Comment

That is awesome! I will be there and I won't miss it for any reason.

I want to remind everyone that the Texas Archery Guide has a misprint on the schedule found on page 18- the date for the Paris qualifier is incorrect. I am glad Charles posted this up!

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
            That is awesome! I will be there and I won't miss it for any reason.

I want to remind everyone that the Texas Archery Guide has a misprint on the schedule found on page 18- the date for the Paris qualifier is incorrect. I am glad Charles posted this up!
            We will be looking for you!

Comment

3Pairs calling 3pairs......... you need a rider?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                3Pairs calling 3pairs......... you need a rider?
                Yes where is Dale, he has been spending alot of time lately on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post

Comment

Target Tease and I will be there. I might even get BabyGirl TAZ to shoot in this one also.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                      Target Tease and I will be there. I might even get BabyGirl TAZ to shoot in this one also.
                      Will be looking for you all 4 of my children will be shooting

Comment

You know Jayde & I will be there , AFC rocks !

Comment

Brett, You and Jayde are Awesome.............and Then Some!

Comment

Been busy and haven't shot much but I'm sure I will make it. Guess I still have a couple of weeks to practice! Should be alot of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
                              Don't tell anybody that! Randy I have a ballet deal for my 3 year old one day that weekend. As soon as I figure out which day we will go the other. I am going to shoot trad gear at this one. I think anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X