Aug 29- Fun Shoot Lake Charles Archery Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aug 29- Fun Shoot Lake Charles Archery Club

The Lake Charles Archery Club is back up and running. We have some newly acquired property that consist of 120 acres of mixed pine and Hardwood surrounding a 40 acre pond. We've been working hard and spending alot of money trying to get the property ready for use.

We are holding a "FUN SHOOT" on Saturday August 29 to celebrate the official opening of the property. Come join us, The practice range is free and we will have a 20 target 3-D range set up for only $8.00 per person.
    Several Novelty shoots will be held and Food & Drinks will be available for everyone. We are also selling Raffle tickets, for $2.00 per ticket you can take your chance at "Your Choice" of a new 2009 "Mathews Monster" or "Reezen"
    Drawing will be held the day of the fun shoot.
    Come join us for a Fun Day and check out our new property, we even have an RV park within 3 minutes of the property for those of you wishing to make a weekend out of it.

Property is located at
    2158 Woodell Lane
    Westlake, La. 70669

If you need directions or anymore information you may PM me or contact the club President.
    Dustin Leblanc @ 337-526-6838

Thanks
    Vance

Click image for larger version

Name:	076.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	23894196

I will try to come.
    No Field range???
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like you guys are having a blast there!

We would love to have you guys come down. We have really struggled the last 4 years to get back on our feet after Hurricane Rita. Everything we had prior to the storm was lost so we basically started from scratch all over again.
      Luckily with some really dedicated members and a little $$ we are getting back on our feet.

Let me know if you need anything

Thanks
      Vance

Comment

Direxions,map,

Comment

sounds like a good time, will see how many I can get together and come east.....

Comment

Originally posted by SANDBAGGER View Post
            sounds like a good time, will see how many I can get together and come east.....
            I'M with you SANBAGGER LETS GO TOLA. WE NEED TO GET THEM TO COME TO US TO SALTGRASS GO AROUND.>>>----->THE GREEK

Comment

That sounds like a lot of fun. CVP,any boiled crawfish?

Comment

What time will the 3-D shoot start??????

Thanks
                Bagger

Comment

Originally posted by The Greek View Post
                  I'M with you SANBAGGER LETS GO TOLA. WE NEED TO GET THEM TO COME TO US TO SALTGRASS GO AROUND.>>>----->THE GREEK
                  I'm with ya there Goerge, I think I can get some of the BBAC guys to come with to LA. Anything to help out fellow archers in need .........
                  Last edited by SANDBAGGER; 08-06-2009, 06:17 PM.

Comment

back up top.

Anybody know what time this starts????

I guess I will call and post start time ........

Comment

i will be there

Comment

Shoot starts at 8:00

come-on out and have some fun........ SEE YA ALL THERE

Comment

Great, We would love to have you guys come over and enjoy the day.

Shoot kicks off at 8am and should conclude at 3pm

The Drawing for the Mathews Monster or Reezen (Your Choice) will be around noon or so or once everyone has retruned from the range. Tickets are $2.00 each & will be available at the shoot site.

Directions from Interstate 10 (Eastbound)

Take Exit 27 (Westlake), At the 1st Red Light on the off Ramp take a left on to the service/feeder road. Go to the 2nd red light and take another left on La 378/ Sampson St. Continue North on La 378/Sampson St 2.8 miles to the Red Light at John Stine Road. (Theres a Dollar General Store on your left at the light). Take a left on John Stine Road and go 1 mile to the stop sign at Myrtle Springs Road. Take a right on Myrtle Springs road and go 1.3 miles to the front gate to the club which will be on your left. There will be a 6ft Chain Link fence and a Big Metal Lake Charles Archery Club sign at the entrance.

If anyone needs directions coming from another area let me know and I'll post them. Or just give me a call at 337-884-7290

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks
                          Vance
                          Last edited by CVP; 08-13-2009, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the directions Vance......

Comment

Anytime !
                              Hope to see you fellas there

Thanks
                              Vance

Comment

Working...
                              X